AMUSEMENT AT EACH STEP

Arjun reached at Subhadra's chamber. The sight in front of him made him spellbound. The whole chamber was decorated with white, his favourite colour. White bedsheets and white cushions were symbolising delicacy in a very attractive way.

The white curtains which were tied still, were moving with slow wind, presenting perfection in its each fold. Vases were full of white flowers arranged in a splendid way. The small fountain in chamber was containing white lotuses which were floating with the flow of water, and were making eyes bound to be attentive while observing their floating from side to side.

In short, the scintillating decorations of the chamber weren't even permitting his eyes to move away

In short, the scintillating decorations of the chamber weren't even permitting his eyes to move away. After some moments of being mesmerised, an earthen scenario caught his curiosity. He proceeded towards the table on which it was kept. That was a natural scenario of forest where a pretty hut was situated. He became emotional after glancing that scenario, keenly.

That was the hut where he and his brothers had spent the most blissful days of their lives. That hut was the witness of their carefree days of childhood with their parents. He got a chit there.

"Blissful memories are like blessings. Those are meant to be cherished, not to be cried over. After passage of time moments become memories. If we make those moments our pain then the essence of memories will be sicken," after reading the chit, Arjun smiled in no time.

Roaming his gaze further, he saw a little bow kept on another table

Roaming his gaze further, he saw a little bow kept on another table. He took the bow in his hand, and realization hit him, immediately. It was the bow he used to have during his primary days of practice. A chit was placed there also. He picked that up to read.

"I am sure that you must remember about this. This bow was used in primary practice of yours. It went missing with the proceeding of time," he went down to the memory lane to meet some happy flashbacks.

"No matter how far the kite goes, and how high it flies in sky, it always remains connected with its thread holder. Today you have a divine bow like Gaandiv, but I know that the start of your journey with this bow is surely special for you," he smiled, admiring her understanding.