One

I was laying down on my back on the smooth grass. I looked up at the night sky, seeing so many beautiful stars. I looked up at the moon, a new moon. It was so shiny, it made the trees in the backround darker.

There's  so many beautiful white and yellow twinkling lights above me, but it slightly lights up the world below them and me.

The cold air gently and slowly brushed through by my face, as i continued to lay down on the smooth wet grass.

I took a deep breath, smelling the wet grass. Suddenly i looked and saw my friend walk up to me, i watched them as they sat down next to me. I kept looking at them but they just looked up at the sky, admiring the stars.

Her dark brown silky hair flew in the cold wind as the stars made her blue eyes shine like diamonds. Her skin looked softer than ever.

She reliced a sigh. She then looked over at me, giving me her usual sweet loving smile. I smiled back at her, brightly.

I realized she was wearing her favourite dress. A dress with yellow flowers on it, it looked good on her, of course.

"So how have you been doing?" she asked looking at me.

"I've been doing good" i smiled at her sweetly."What about you though?" i asked her curiously.

"Im doing fine. I actually had a really fun day you know". she tucked her shiny hair behind her ear.

"Thats good to know" i smiled laughing slightly.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

I looked over at her smiling."Yes, indeed it is" i laughed lightly.

She then pointed to the night sky, i turned to the dark sky. "Look a constellation" she pointed out.

I just looked at the stars since i don't really know how to read the stars so i pretended to know. She then laughed and said  "Its called scorpius, the constellation"

"Oh" i laughed a little looking down.

"I didn't know you could read stars though" i said looking over at her.

"Well now you know, and plus i knew how to since i was 11" she said, Proudly.

I rolled my eyes at her, smiling.