Chapter 1 "Childhood wedding"

*Flashback* 

As I walked down the grassy isle I couldn't help but smile as I looked around at my friends that I've known almost all my life. Alison was walking behind me and holding up my long vail. Once I finally got up to Five we looked at each other with cheeky smiles. "We are gathered here today to join Five Hargreaves and Melanie Smith in holy matrimony," The man standing beside us said. "Yeah, can we just skip to the I do's?" I asked the man. "Very well then," he said before continuing on. "Do you, Melanie Smith, take this young man to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and in health?" "I do," I said with a wide smile. "Do you, Five Hargreaves, take Melanie Smith to be your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and in health?" "I do," Five said without any hesitation. "Okay, you may now kiss the bride," the man said. Five and I looked at him then to each other then. "Eww!" We both exclaimed. "Come on, you got to do it!" Klaus shouted at us. Five and I looked at each other before leaning in and placing a small peck on each other's lips before quickly pulling away and whipping our lips off. "Number Five!" We all turned to the door to see a very angry Sir Reginald Hargreaves and my dad standing next to him.

"Get inside... All of you!" He said before we all ran inside as the two talked with the man that had just married us. We watched them from the window and watched as Reginald got angrier and angrier. "What do you think they're saying?" Klaus asked as we all intently stared out the window. Mr. Hargreaves stomped his foot before angrily stomping towards the door. We all quickly backed away from the window and stood up straight. He came in the door and stood in front of us with my father beside him. My father looked at me with a disappointed look. "This was a very reckless and stupid thing that you all have done," Sir Reginald said with an expression that I couldn't quite read. He then looked to Alison before speaking again. "Number Three! You will make them forget that this ever happened!" He said before Alison stepped out In front of us all and turned to us. She looked at us with a look of despair before she spoke. "I heard a rumor... You all forget who married you," she said.