Chapter 8 "Bedtime"

Five and I walked into our room and I walked over to my drawers. I took off my shirt when I found my pajamas. I was about to put them on when suddenly I felt a light kiss on my neck. My hand went back and rested on the back of Five's head as he kept trailing kisses down my neck. My head leaned back as I let out a quiet moan. "Five," I said as my breath hitched in my throat. I moaned again before I turned around and pulled his body into mine and crashed our lips into each other. I kicked the door closed with my foot before we stumbled back onto the bed. I got on top of him before he unclipped my bra. I smirked at him before he flipped us over.

He threw my bra across the room leaving me topples. I started to mess around with his tie before getting it off and throwing it across the room onto the floor. He tugged his blazer off before reconnecting our lips. I helped him unbutton his shirt and Once I got to the last button on the shirt I ripped it off and it landed on the floor.

Once we were done I got into a pair of Five's boxers and one of his button up shirts, because we knew that Bella would come running into the room. Five got into his cute matching set of pajamas and I giggled. "What?" He asked, turning to me. "Nothing," I said with a smirk. "No, seriously. What?" He asked again. "I just think you look really cute in your little footie pajamas," I said trying to hold in my laughter. I rolled over onto my stomach still looking at him. "And you look hot in my clothes," He said, crawling into bed next to me. "Why thank you," I said, mimicking him with a smile. Leaned down and gave him a soft peck before lying my head on his chest. "I love you," he said. I looked up at him with a sweet smile. "I love you too," I said before Five started to stroke my hair until I slowly started to drift to sleep.