Chapter 2

Annabelle, Annabelle!!! That's my mom screaming telling me to wake up and get ready for school. You know how normal teenagers gets ready for school. I walk into my kitchen my mom looks at me. "Good Morning Annabelle" says my mom. Wow for once you've talk to me before you've talked to Isabelle. I grab an apple and head for the door. "Stop right there young lady " says my mom. I just kept walking like I didn't hear a thing. I'm going for the bus and then that's when I decided to walk. I'm not even half way there an here comes a car. Only thing I can think is please don't be Jake. Guess what it was Jake and then the car slowed down. "You need a lift" says Jake. "No" that's what I said. "Get in" says Jake. So what did do I got in his car. How could I say no to that sweet voice. We rode in silence the whole way and then he reached over and grabbed my hand I jumped then smiled. I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming and I wasn't. We walked in school like that. You know every girl has their enemies mine is Shandie O'neal. She always walks around school and says I'm related to Shaquil O'Neal. No she is not he's black she's white. I don't understand her. So she has to ruin my moment and she said where's your boyfriend from yesterday? Jake looks confused I looks confused everyone is confused. If this was instagram we would be like #confused.