New Homes

Warrior Cats. That what this one shot is about. Or well technically based on cause none of the acctuly Canon cats show up. Anyway enjoy ))

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

First person view (or cat view)

I gingerly placed my paws on the soft grass and took a few steps forward. I was happy to finally be away from the brick building that I lived in. Well not anymore. I have decided I wanted to live in the forest. After hearing stories from supposed clan cats, I wanted in on the action.

First thing first: find somewhere to live, a place to stay in. After a few hours of walking, my paws had began to grow tired but I believe I had found a good place to stay.

It was a little den that was placed at the base of a massive tree and the walls were made out the roots of the tree. I decided it needed a little bit of bedding so it could be comfortable to sleep on so I wandered around collecting leaves and moss, bringing them back to the den and then going out to get some more. Once I have enough to cover the whole floor, I started patting the leaves and moss together to form a new floor.

I stretched while yawning and then lay down. The excitement of finally being in the forest had worn out the energy in me for today and so I snuggled into the new bedding and as I drifted off, happiness flew through me as I realised that this would be my new home.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Its short but I hope you all enjoyed reading it :)