Epilogue

One year later~

"Hubby, where are we going?" Jungkook asked, his hands were hovering over the black fabric that was tied over his eyes delicately.

His husband was hugging him from behind, guiding him to the desired place. "Just a little more, babybun." Today is Jungkook's birthday, Mr Kim and Mrs Kim threw a private party and all the family members enjoyed it to the fullest. 

Taehyung was waiting for the perfect time which he got when half of the family members passed out from exhaustion. Apparently, the six month old Min Yuhan is a very handful boy, that little creature loves people and always squeals brightly holding his chubby cheeks whenever he sees all the family members together. He always shows his true gummy smile when Taehyung blows raspberries on his cute tummy.

Taehyung cleverly takes Jungkook out with an excuse for the long drive and now here they are, Taehyung was taking Jungkook to give him his birthday surprise.

A beautiful smile was adorned over Jungkook's lips bashfully. He felt his husband's face tucked over his shoulder as they were taking slow steps towards…. He doesn't know where?

Jungkook was feeling very giddy today, a bright blush was scattered over his cheeks since the evening because everyone was praising the couple without stopping and his husband was showering him with kisses every second he got.

He felt his husband tightened his hold over his waist making them stop in their steps. "We are here, Just need to take a few steps by the stairs." Jungkook nodded and with his husband's help he climbed the stairs and he felt like arriving in a building as soon as the low temperature of the air conditioner fell over his body.

"There it is, I hope you like it," Taehyung whispered in his ear and placed a soft kiss on his squishy cheek. Jungkook felt the fabric get opened up by the long skilled fingers of his husband.  

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly and his gaze fell right ahead of him. His smile wiped off his face and got replaced by wide eyes and a shocked mouth.

He was expecting a nice dinner date at some beautiful venue or some cosy outing to a resort but this… this is something that doesn't even cross his mind. What is this even? 

An art studio?

Jungkook walked ahead leaving Taehyung behind who was glancing at Jungkook with nervous eyes, his tongue darted over his lower lip before biting the edges. Taehyung had bought this building on their first anniversary a few months back and ever since then It was under renovations. Taehyung was managing everything, preparing a special gift for his baby's birthday gift.

 Taehyung was managing everything, preparing a special gift for his baby's birthday gift