Title Unknown

Written By: IM_A_PROUD_MUDBLOOD

Prologue

With a swish of my hands I made my twin brother Finn and Sage teleport back to the manor. I could hear him yelling at me about why I did it through the telapathic link we have. I didn’t say anything because I already had the white ash stake in me. I knew I was dying but I had to save my brother. He was finally happy… I couldn’t take that away from him. So instead I will be dying in his place. I let out a sad smile as I noticed Stefen looking at me with broken eyes. “I hope Elena is happy that the only Mikaelson who cared about her is DEAD.”. I said with my last breath as I finally blacked out for good.

Chapter One: Rebirth?

As I open my eyes I see nothing but darkness, until a man or I think it was a man shows up. “Hello Miss Mikaelson.”. He says to me. Confused I open my mouth to say something but he starts explaining. “My name is Kami. I am the god of Life and Death. That is how I know who you are.”. Kami walks closer to me, letting me get a clearer look of him. He has long fluffy white hair, Beaming yellow eyes and blemish free pale skin. I keep looking at him not noticing his amused look. I shake my head and look up at him. “It is nice to meet you Mister Kami Sir.”. I say to him quietly not wanting to sound rude to a god.