4;

+ ~ +

James' P.O.V:

I looked behind me and they were nowhere to be found!

"Dammit!," I screamed.

"What's the issue sir?"

"My friends, they ran off."

"Oh," Sven replied, "Okay, I'll go find them."

Charles' P.O.V:

I had walked up the many flights of stairs till I heard a melody from a room.

It was being played on a guitar, I believe, and I was drawn to it.

I peeked through the door crack, and I saw a figure singing.

🎶Now they wanna whisper, a whisper from me🎶

🎶Cause all of them have watched me, on their big screen T.V's🎶

🎶But what about little ol', little ol' me?!🎶

🎶The one who got bullied because of his teeth...🎶

I walked in, and it was him. 

Henry Stickmin, sitting in front of me.

I gasped, but quickly covered my mouth.

He looked behind himself and flinched.

"Gah-"

"W-who are you?," he said nervously.

"I'm uh..," I started, "I'm C-Charles... I'm a friend of James'."

His face became warmer, and he smiled at me. I blushed at him then walked right into a huge drum and it fell over.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry I uh.."I tried to pick it up, but it just fell apart in my hands.

"Gah! Oh god I'm so so sorry," I said nervously and tried to put it all back together.

"It's okay dude.." He said and stopped me.

He held out his hand to help me up.

I nervously grabbed it and we were face to face.

"It's time I formally introduced myself," he said, "My name is Henry Stickmin, and I'm James' twin brother!"

"I'm C-Charles Calvin and I'm a buddy of his.."

"That's great!," he said, "I hope you enjoy it here! Oh, and, what did you think about the song?"

"What song?"

"The one I was singing.."

I thought about it for a minute and said back, "It's was amazing, I love your raw voice!"

He smiled and said, "Thank you! I wrote it as a teenager, but my producers said it would be too risky.. It's okay though, It's really personal and it means a lot to me.."

He blushed and said, "Oh, dear, I'm getting ahead of myself. C'mon, Charlie, let's go find the others!"

He grabbed my hand and we ran out.

As we were running, I noticed his childish personality and kindness.

He may be a celebrity, but he's still a human.

A young adult who still had dreams.

"Hey, uh Henry? I mean uh,.."

"Call me Hen," he said.

"Okay, Hen, how is it like being a celeb?"

He stopped and turned to me.

"Well, it's like being a normal human. But with tons of rules like you can't be yourself in public. Or you have to protect your reputation. I can't be honest with anyone.."

"Why? You seem so happy with being a celeb in your interviews..."

He looked at me with a sad look. He then said to me, "Can I tell you something. You can't tell anyone."

"Okay..."

He sighed and said, "I'm transsexual. But my producer and advisors say I can't come out because it'll ruin my rep."

I looked at him with a sour look. Then I pulled him over and hugged him.

"Your secret is safe with me.."

+ ~ +

521 words :D

Man, I really hope this doesn't flop it's one of my favorite fan fiction ideas 😭

+ ~ +