ch 6

Mineta had never known such fear as he saw the rage his girlfriend's father had as he looked him with his eyes having a death glare. He fell on his back as he was punched by his father who then asked: "Are you Minoru Mineta?". "Yes i am w-why?" Mineta said as he stuttered his words. "i had Yaoyorozu's father but you will call me sir." Mineta was afraid as he wasn't allowed to call her father by a normal name. He would then crawl back to Momo hiding behind her. Mr. Yaoyorozu would then mock him for his cowardliness. Mineta would politely ask for him to stop joined by his girlfriend. Momo would yell "FATHER PLEASE STOP!" Momo had never shouted at her parents before and had fear once she did. Ryuji was astounded that her daughter had finally showed some backbone to him after so many years of her being too afraid to. He would then look at Mineta and tell him "You have made her defend someone without her speaking softly your a good kid I trust you." Then left. Afterwards they would build a sand castle as he wouldn't stop looking into her eyes as he fell in love with her and loved doing everything with her and without thinking kissed her passionately. Momo would blush with the unexpected kiss and kiss him back cupping his face. After they finished the sand castle they would then grab some food to eat. They would share the burger Mineta bought as Momo forgot her purse. Then they would swim and kiss as Mineta laid on her breasts as a life raft. "Minoru you really need to learn to swim."  Momo would tell him blushing. "I will but they feel nice." He would reply back. They would swim for a few more hours until the sun set they would lay on the sand with a cold drink. Momo would walk to their hotel room where they would spot their classmates. "Wait how long have you been here we just got here." Denki said. "Oohhhhhhhh Denki they had some alone time." Mina would  say laughing. Both Mineta and Momo would blush and run to their room where they would sleep with izuku and uraraka already in bed.