You're late.

~Rei's P.O.V~

We walked into the class before having Aizawa immediately look at us. "You're late" we, minus Bakugo, bowed and apologized before walking to our seats and sitting down. I set my head on my hand and zoned out while listening to Aizawa teach. It wasn't important to me because dad already taught me this at home. So obviously I fell asleep

~Mina's P.O.V~

Rei fell asleep at her desk. I'm guessing she must have already learned this so it meant nothing to her. I watched her for a minute before looking back at Aizawa's board. We were learning about God knows what before a specific sentence caught my attention.

"We're going to training ground game for quirk training" I and the others immediately stood in our seats. Then I realized "Mr. Aizawa. Does Rei have a costume?" As I said this the boys looked at her "she does. She just has to run to the support department to get it. Midoriya, can you-" Denki interrupted him "I'll take her!"

Denki didn't seem to like Midoriya being alone with Rei, even though he's already mated to Todoroki. Aizawa nodded and waved everyone off before walking out himself, leaving me, Kami, Kiri, Bakugo, and Sero. "Well wake her up," Bakugo told Kami.

"I don't know about you but she doesn't seem like a morning person to me" I mentioned before he tried anything but Kirishima seemed to be the one to try and wake her up "Rei. Come on we have to pick up your costume" she groaned before sitting up and yawning

~Rei's P.O.V~

"Right forgot" I mentioned while standing up, stumbling a little before Kaminari helped holds me up. "Thanks, Kams" I smiled slightly in his direction which made him blush slightly. I woke up the rest of the way and walked out with the rest of the group before separating as Denki took me to the department to pick up my hero costume.

Right as we opened the door I saw a familiar pink ponytail. "Mei?!" I called to the gal working on another one of her "babies" as she called them. She whipped around "O M G Rei?!" A bright smile grew onto her face before she ran over and gave me a bear hug.

I've known Mei since elementary school, she was trying to make... something out of dirt, sticks, mud, and other natural items.

Mei is a Beta so once she hugged me it earned a growl from Denki. "Oh hush you, big baby," I said while rolling my eyes and hitting him with one of my wings. He huffed but stopped, "so you're the new student I was making a costume for. I should have known when the design came in. The open back, pockets for snacks, gloves, etc."

I nodded at her rambling before grabbing her attention. "So where is it?" She gasped and let me go before backing away to her counter and picking up a box "here!" She announced, obviously proud of herself.

"Go go try it one. I wanna know if I got the measurements right." She pushes me into a separate room for me to change

"Ok ok!" I huffed and set the box down before opening it. Wow. You've truly outdone yourself Mei I smiled slightly and quickly changed.

[I drew this so forgive the shitty visor. The pockets on her belt hold sugary foods due to the protective coating on her wings only regenerates with sugar]

 The pockets on her belt hold sugary foods due to the protective coating on her wings only regenerates with sugar]

Eh... this is skin-tight. I sigh after zipping my boots up and walk out stretching my arms. "Why is this so skin tight Mei? It isn't necessary"

Mei scoffed at my comment. "Of course it was. It protects you from wind burns better. Not only that, if you hadn't noticed, the fabric is thick enough so not much damage will come to your body." Mei kept rambling about how it was better than normal fabric. She was running her hands over my body muttering about measurements and how some of her "babies" would fit me perfectly.

I was more intrigued by Denki. He was staring, he was red and if he had a tail it'd be wagging with no stopping. Not only that, he had a pretty obvious tent in his pants. "Hey, Danks." I snapped him out of his thoughts. "H-huh?" I laughed at his reaction. "You may wanna take a bathroom break with your problem downstairs." And with that. He turned bright red

He rushed out with Mei watching him. "I see you found a potential mate." Mei looked up at me with a look that I wanted to slap off her face. I turned red and looked away from her. "Ass."

She giggled and nodded before shooing me out. "Go go. You have training." I rolled my eyes before walking out and then stopping. I don't know where I'm going... I groaned before starting to walk around trying to find the way

Leaving this here because I'm tired. My 4-year-old little sister is in the ER because she's dehydrated and my anxiety is spiked. Bye, my mini Pomeranians ❤️