Chapitre 20 : Welcome Back home Meena

So-Bam had received a message on Friday, October 21, 2022, saying:

"So-Bam, it's Edward again, Meena and Rinri are coming home tomorrow. Now they are sleeping to be fit for the trip. They arrive at 3pm at Seoul airport. Take care of her and thank you for your patience. "

So-Bam had to read the message three times to make sure she understood it correctly. She jumped for joy, she couldn't wait to see them again. But she thought she was going to surprise Meena, she was going to send the boys after her. She went to the SM and found only Minho.

- Choi Minho

- Oh, So-bam it's rare to see you here.

- I have come to deliver good news.

- What is it?

- Bring Key to the airport tomorrow at 3pm, I think someone will be there.

- Meena is coming back? says Minho

- Yes, she is.

- Thank you So-Bam, I will tell Eui-Soo right away.

Minho turned back and went into the building to tell Eui-Soo, who already knew that Meena had warned him.

- I've cleared your schedules. I'll pick you up at your respective locations. But not a word, you keep to yourself.

- Okay, boss.

Minho slept soundly that night, Meena was finally back.

Saturday, October 22, 2022, 2 p.m. :

Eui-Soo came down from his office and went to get the van, he took Soki with him. They went to pick up Key, who still looked as turned off as ever, Onew and then Minho and headed for the airport.

- Why are we going to the airport?

- You'll see," said Eui-Soo.

They arrived five minutes early, Eui-Soo took the time to find the nearest seat and then guided them to the international arrivals terminal. Minho was jumping up and down, Onew and Key were lost. Then Key looked up at the transparent corridor and saw her. The one that had haunted his nights for almost five months, there she was. He rubbed his eyes, afraid he was in the grip of an illusion.

- Is that Meena?

- Yes, yes, she's here," said Soki.

Key jumped up and down. Then the doors opened and Rinri appeared running towards her uncles. Onew picked her up and she ran around the three young men, remaining in Minho's arms afterwards. Meena had watched her do it right behind her. Key, without much thought, rushed to her and hugged her. Meena returned the embrace and began to cry. Minho approached:

- Oh, eh, we missed her too.

- First of all, the leader has to go first," said Onew.

He pushed Key and took Meena in his arms, wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

- It was no fun without you, never do that again.

- I promise, supreme leader," she laughed.

Minho pushed Onew and pulled Meena into his arms, he had left Rinri with Key. Rinri snuggled into his arms.

- Key oppa, said the little girl.

- Come here, little sister," said Minho with a wink. Thank you for coming home. Next time we'll tie you up and you won't leave.