Chapter 4

"I'm taking you with me." he said again

"what do you mean your taking me with you?" I asked.

He looked worried as if the next thing he was going to say he did not want to say it, "I have a special power, I'm not sure how to tell you with out you freaking out. But here it goes I think you should know now sooner than later I am a werewolf."

What he has to be joking. "Are you kidding me there is no way you are a werewolf, they don't even exsist." Just as the words came out of my mouth he started to change into a strong, big boned werewolf. I could not belive my eyes there he was Jeff, once a tall man standing in front of me having a human to human conversation. Now he was a brown haired sharp pointy white teethed creature.

I stared at him for a long time trying to figuer out what just happened and why it did. I already knew why, he was tying to show me that werewolves exsist. And now I knew they did. I wish he could stay like this forever I liked him better this way than the kidnapping man. But I needed more answers so I said "Change back to a human I need to talk to you."

He changed back to his human self and somehow when he changed back he lost his shirt but thankfully his pants seem to be in place on his body. I now noticed the 6- pack he was hiding underneath his shirt. He was hot and I don't me like ok average 5 on a scale of one to ten, ten being the hotiest, he was a solid 100. His hottness aside, I still needed to know where he wanted to take me and why.

"See now you know I'm telling the truth, we do exsist and there are many more of us," there's more of you oh god. He continued " I'm atractted to you and not only that your my mate." What I'm not even that hot or cute for that matter and mate we met each other afew seconds ago is he crazy.

"What the hell is a mate?" I asked.

"A mate is like a soulmate someone you must find and if you don't you die alone." he said

"Im confused why am I your mate or should I say how am I your mate I have never met you before now." I stated.

"Oh but we have remember the party a few weeks ago I saw you and knew right then and there that you were my mate and I had to have you. I can't change the fact that you are my mate. Once you are someones mate you never find anyone else." he said.

"So your saying that I will never find someone else that will ever love me." I said.

"No I'm sure there will be many others that will love you, but now that you have met me and you are my mate, you will never love anyone else but me." he stated.

I will never love anyone else comeon that's a lie. "I can love anyone else I want to and I will. I'm leaving don't try to stop me but before I go I have to know how you managed to get away so fast with out me noticing you yesterday night."

He looked at me confused, "I did not see you last night, other than when I came to get you." he said. I began to worried.

"Wait I thought you were the one tapping on my window last night before I went to bed."

"What I did not even touch your window last night." he said. I began to start panicking.

"You are lying I know it was you, it could not have been anyone else but you. No one else could have gotten away so fast before I noticed who they were."

"Im telling the truth the only time I came to see you was when I came to get you, and you were asleep. The window was open though so I touched it when I went to close it but that's it and then I brought you here. He said holding his arms up to show me his place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I hope you like it so far

comment and vote

tell me if you want me to keep going and tell me if you like it

tell me what you think was taping at the window and if she stays with him!