Chapter 2

When I got off I looked out the window of the Australian airport it was winter here and I had major jet lag .

I was walking around and not paying attention and before I knew it I was on the floor and someone was on top of me . The person automatically got up and said sorry as he started picking up his stuff .Then helped me with mine I looked at my iPhone luckily it didn't crack . He looked up at me and said hey my names Jai . I grabbed my beanie on the floor put it on and said hey I'm Sam . I turned as my mom called saying the taxi was here and started walking . I felt something grab my arm , Jai said wait were are you going . All I said was I moved to Glenroy,Australia . He had a huge smile on his face and said then ill see you around then . He gave me a hug and said sorry again because his twin pushed him into me .

We were in two separate taxis my mom and I in one ,my sister ,father ,and brother in the other . My mom looked at my questionably . I looked at her and said what? She asked who was that boy you were talking to at the airport . I blushed and looked down at my iPhone then realizing its not my phone the picture was not the same it was of some boy... Then I looked again and knew it was that boy from the airport . I started freaking out my mom looked at me while I had panic in my eyes she said 'what's wrong?' I just said nothing .

We got to the house our rooms were already set up thanks to my aunt who lived there . I ran up to my room and dialed my phone number ... It rang... After 5 rings someone answered , it was a boys voice saying 'hello who's this ?' I said Sam from the airport I think you have my phone . Yeah I could hear him chuckle and say I like your background picture . I blushed ... So I just got to my house should we meet up ? Yeah uh do you know that park near the middle of t... I interrupted saying I just got here . Oh yeah ,he says what street do you live on . I answered 'I don't know ?' .

He laughed and said umm ... Let me see yes ok look at map and it will tell you we're you are ok it says Melbourne . Ok let me see look out your window im going to walk down my street .

I looked out my window after a while I got bored and screamed to my parents I was going out side . They just yelled ok and kept on unpacking . I got outside looked to my left no one I looked to my right just as the phone rang ... Hello where are you? I asked ... I'm walking down my street .

I jumped as I felt someone poke my back as he laughed almost falling to the ground at my reaction. Then I joined in ,it was kind of funny .

He just said so when can I have my phone back ? I handed it to him and he said thank you. Then I asked for mine ,and he said not until you agree to have dinner at my house with a huge smirk on his face . I blushed and looked down . Let me ask my mom ...

I walked in the house and said 'HEY MUM CAN I GO OVER MY FRIENDS HOUSE FOR DINER ' she yelled back what friend ? I walked over to her and explained the whole phone thing and I eventually got her to say yes !