Chapter 4

Sam's .POV.

I felt him grab my face and his lips brushed against mine . This may be a bit clichè but sparks flew. He backed away for a sec and said 'I like you too' .

Then started kissing me again . Then I remembered why I ran away from him . I pushed him away , he had hurt and confusion in his eyes. 'What?' He said . You have a girlfriend remember .

I got up from him walking towards the door . He grabbed my hand and said 'wait don't leave'.

I turned around and asked ' why should I stay?'

Jai'a .POV.

That question hurt (why should I stay?). Because I like you a lot I said . She looked looked at me with pain in her eyes . ' YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!! ' she screamed in my face .

I grabbed my phone called Allison (my current girlfriend ) she answered with 'hey babe what's up '. Umm Allison I need to tell you something . I don't think we should go out anymore .

W-why she stuttered sounding like she may cry . I'm sorry . I just don't feel it anymore . I'm breaking up with you.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! Sam screamed . Don't don't do that , over me just don't .

I hung up my phone and said Sam I like you a lot . Please just stay, she never made me feel the way you make me feel ...

Sam's .POV.

(Thinking to self) why me ? What do I have that ,that girl didn't ?

You barely know me and you just and broke up with her!

Before I knew it his arms were around me wrapping me in warmth . I loved the feeling it's like ,I didn't have to worry. I was safe . I hugged back he held me as if he would never see me again .

He picked me up bridal style as I screamed 'PUT ME DOWN JAI !!!' hahaha'PUT ME DOWN!!!' He threw me on his bed . Sitting down next to me . I curled up in a ball . He layed next to me rapping his arms around me starring into my eyes. His eyes were a warm brown that I could stare into all day .

I snuggled into his chest . He asked hey Sam umm you wanna go to a movie later at the mall ? I nodded into his chest . I looked up at him and he smiled .