DabiXReader Revised season 2

*Bang Bang*

Toga: "Y/N! Open this door right now!"

Y/N: "hey toga is everything ok?"

Toga: "I'm here for my girl talk. You and Dabi have been MIA for almost a week now!"

Y/N: "there isn't really much to say."

Toga: "That's bullshit! Spill now!"

Y/N: "fine get in here." *shuts the door* "you promise you won't tell Shiggy."

Toga: "I promise! But it's not like the two of you have been very discreet about it."

Y/N: "what do you mean?"

Toga: "the two of you have been camped out in Dabi's room for almost a week. You guys haven't been very quiet either."

Y/N: "I guess your right."

Toga: "alright now give merge juicy details!"

Y/N: "sorry but I like to keep the details about my sex life private."

Toga: "so there are juicy details! Tell me now!"

Dabi: "if you want details I can give them to you. She's pretty flexible and has a high pain tolerance too."

Y/N: "Dabi! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Dabi: "oh come on mouse, don't be like that."

Y/N: "get out! I love you but there's no way I'm gonna sit here an listen to you talk like that." *push Dabi out of the room and slam the door*

Toga: "wow he really likes you! Or should I say loves you."

Y/N: *you start to blush* "yeah I think he really does!"

Shiggy: "well it seems I was lied to. Care to explain a few things to me Y/N?"

Y/N: "umm... when did you get here?"

Shiggy: "come with me."

*you follow shiggy to a small room with a chair and a light bulb hanging from the ceiling*

Y/N: "what is this room?"

Shiggy: "have a seat. We use this room for interrogation."

Y/N: *you sit in the chair* "is that what your trying to do to me?"

Shiggy: "all I want is a few answers, darling." *lifts your chin with one of his fingers*

Y/N: *you slap his hand away* "don't call me that!"

Shiggy: "fine. What is he calls you, mouse right?"

Y/N: "you're not allowed to call me that!"

Shiggy: "just tell me what's going on with you and Dabi."

Y/N: "that's non of your business!"

Shiggy: "Dabi is a part of my group and might I remind you are too.". Now tell me what I want to know!"

Y/N: *you stand up from the chair and shiggy backs up against the wall* "DABI MIGHT BE A PART OF YOUR GROUP BUT YOU DO NOT OWN HIM!" *your inches away from shiggy* "HE HAS BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH IN HIS LIFE AND DOESN'T NEED YOU CONTROLLING HIM!"

*you feel an arm wrap around your waist. You look beside you and see Dabi*

Dabi: "calm down little mouse. Remember your a healer not a killer."

Shiggy: "Dabi what's going on!?"

Dabi: "like she said that's non of your business." *dabi grabs your hand and pulls you towards the door* "come on let's get out of here for awhile."