DabixReader Revised Season 1

Y/N: "Touya! Let's go play outside!"

Touya: "I'm sorry but I can't today. I start some new training with my dad."

Y/N: "oh ok, can we play tomorrow?"

Touya: "I'll try my best."

Y/N: "you promise?"

Touya: "I promise."

*A few days later*

Y/N: "Daddy I'm gonna go see if Touya can come play."

Dad: "sweetheart I need to talk to you."

Y/N: "what's wrong?"

Dad: "honey something happened to Touya and he's not gonna be able to play with you anymore."

Y/N: "what do you mean? I just saw him the other day."

Dad: "Honey, there was an accident and Touya passed away."

Y/N: "what do you mean passed away."

Dad: "he died Y/N."

Y/N: "NO! He promised me he would play with me again!" *you open the door and run down the street*

*You bang on the door of his house*

Endeavor: "what do you want?"

Y/N: "where is he? He said he was going to come play with me!" *Starts to cry*

Endeavor: "he's not here anymore! Now get out of here!"

Y/N: "no I have to see him again!"

Dad: *picks you up and holds you* "I'm sorry Enji, she just ran out the door."

Endeavor: "don't let it happen again. I don't want her coming over here anymore."

Y/N: "no I need to see him again. He never gave me my ring pop!"

Endeavor: "I don't care! LEAVE! NOW!"

Y/N: "This is all your fault! He said he was training with you! Why did you let that happen!"

Ten years have passed in that time your mom has passed away and your dad has started drinking heavily. Due to your dads heavy drinking he lost his job and you had to move to a different part of town.

Dad: "hey stupid!" *hic* "I'm out of beer!"

Y/N: "what am I supposed to to do about it?"

Dad: *throws empty bottle at the wall* "don't get smart with me! Go get me some more!"

Y/N: "I'm only 19, they aren't going to sell to me."

Dad: "that's not my problem! Don't come back till you have my beer."

You've been waiting outside the corner store most of the day without any luck.

Y/N: "excuse me sir!"

Dabi: "what do you want?"

Y/N: "can I ask how old you are?"

Dabi: "leans in closer to you* "I'm 22, why do wanna know?"

Y/N: *you step back* "if I give some money can you go inside and buy me some beer, it's for my dad."

Dabi: "why can't you get?"

Y/N: "I'm only 19. I have 50$ I can give you. You can even keep the change. If I don't get it, he's goanna makes me sleep outside again."

Dabi: "wait here." *Walk inside the store and comes out with a plastic bag* "here hopefully this helps."