GET TO THE POINT!!!!!

Trigger warning
(Warning may be bad spelling and grammar/ may be Mansionz murder, Child abuse, suicide, threats of violence, violence, animal abuse, abandonment, illness, child neglect and mental issues .)
Credit to original articles

Yui's father: Yui get up.
Yui:5 more minutes.
Yui's father: Fine but I guess you don't want to help me decorate your sister's birthday cake~
Yui:WHAT!

*She wakes up*
Yui:Another dream.
*she looks around her room.*
(Her bedspread was light blue with eyes of all shapes, sizes and colours. Same as the curtains Her pillows were even eyes shaped. The walls are milky White like her skin and the floor is made of shiny brown wood. Next to her was the bedside table with a light blue lamp on it.) *The broadcaster got out bed and got ready to go investigating but first she wanted to look around her room some more.* (The rest of the room was mostly filled with broadcasting equipment along with a table in the middle of the room a glass cabinet up against the wall. The first shelf had a tae set on it. The second shelf had Sweets in fancy glass jars. On the third and final shelf sat boxes of different kinds of tea. And a kettle for boiling water.)
Yui's pov: Well at least I won't have to wait so long for the water to boil.
Yui: Well guess it's time to go.
Monocrow: Not so fast Miss Rio I need to explain some things to you!
Yui: You said you would do that yesterday?
Monocrow: It slept my mind...
Yui: Useless!
Monocrow: well anyway This is the pride of are Mono cruise: our cutting edge facility filled private rooms!
Yui: Yeah we're in a killing game got to make sure we're comfortable before die!
Monocrow: Exactly! While many of our facilities seem standard at a glance they are not. As you already know you can only the private room using the owner handbo-
Yui: Did you come just to waste my time and tell me what I already know?
Monocrow: Ok I can see that you want me to get to the point so I will these rooms have clap activated lighting, A shower that can be adjust to the users prefer temperature and remote control doors and windows so you can open, close, lock and unlock every door and window in your room.
Yui: Can I leave now?
Monocrow: No-
Yui: GET! TO! THE! POINT! OR BETTER YET JUST WRITE IT DOWN!!!
Monocrow: It's just one more thing miss Rio here on Utsuroshima the currency is crows!
Yui: You want me to capture a bird?
Monocrow: No. You know that E-Handbook+ There's a function called "Crow card" you can find Crows anywhere on Utsuroshima.
Yui: And then I capture a bird?
Monocrow: YOU DON'T NEED TO CAPTURE A BIRD OK?!
Yui: But do I really need money on this island it doesn't look like it to me.
Monocrow: Well you don't need money per say but when you get out of here you can convert your crows into yen and bills.
Yui: Ok I get it can I leave now?
Monocrow: Yes.
Yui: THANK YOU!!!!!
* Yui quickly left her room closing the door behind her. She lend against the door and put her hands on her face.
Yui: * sigh* All the information I've learned and it's not even 7 in the morning!