Chapter Three-Swiss!

Heyy...I'm extremely sorry for the late posting. I think it's filled with quite a lot of mistakes but I hope you like it. ^.^

Chapter 3

Lydia emerged from the lake in front of Wizard Willie's castle. Though she had just come out from the water, she was completely dry. Gathering her belongings that were floating separately on the water, she then headed towards the magnificent castle in front of her.

When she reached the gates of the castle, she could hear the wonderful sound of wind chimes tingling everywhere. She glanced up at the castle. There were all kinds of wind chimes everywhere. Small wind chimes, big wind chimes, dolphin-shaped wind chimes, star-shaped wind chimes, even wind chimes that were floating around not connected by strings. It was quite windy around here so the wind chimes never stopped tingling.

Lydia was captured by the gentle sound of the wind chimes and the wonderful view of the castle and the mountains bellow. She wanted to just stand there forever. However, she remembered what she had to do and immediately cleared away all those thoughts about staying there forever.

When she approached the gates, it automatically opened and Lydia stepped in. Maids, butlers and footmen were bustling around everywhere carrying out their daily duties. They stopped to give a bow to Lydia when she passed by but immediately continued with their duties.

Lydia frowned. Looking at how busy everyone is, the situation must be really bad. She closed her eyes and concentrated to find Wizard Willie. However, she found that she was being blocked by a magical barrier around the castle. Lydia cursed under her breath. Wizard Willie must have set up a protection and eavesdropping barrier around the castle. Now I'll have to search everywhere around the castle for him. "How convenient," she muttered sarcastically.

Just as she was about to reach the doors of the castle, a beautiful and elegant-looking young lady wearing a green wizard robe with flowers and butterflies embroidery on it came out of the castle. Lydia looked at the young lady. She's young. Perhaps about Clair's age. Natural-wavy light-brown hair, brown eyes, rosy cheeks... I've never seen her before. She couldn't be Wizard Willie's daughter. Green robes, flowers and butterflies embroidery... Could she be a Nature Wizard?

Lydia watched as the young lady walked down the stairs towards the garden. At every step she took, flowers grew and disappeared following her footsteps. Butterflies fluttered about her as she walked. She has to be a Nature Wizard. But who is she? I don't recall Wizard Willie ever taking in a young girl. Judging by the way she walks, I'm sure she's not lost. Perhaps she knows where Wizard Willie is.

Lydia ran down the steps towards the young lady. She extended her arm and patted the lady on the shoulders. The young lady was surprised and turned to see who it was.

Lydia smiled in greeting and asked, "Excuse me, do you know by any chance where Wizard Willie might be?"

"Yes. May I ask why you want to see him?" the young lady asked back.

"I have some important matters to discuss with him and I'm having a little trouble in locating him due to the protection and eavesdropping barrier he placed around the castle. Would you mind showing me where he is?"

After a good look at Lydia, the young lady finally agreed and led Lydia to the castle gardens. The young lady gently pushed aside the curtain of vines which revealed a secret hidden garden perfect for drinking tea, surrounding by nature. "Grandfather," the young lady called out.

A tall, old and wise-looking man with a long white beard looked up from his tea. A smile appeared on his face. "Tessa, would you like to join me in drinking some tea?" Wizard Willie then caught sight of Lydia who was standing behind Tessa. He placed down the tea cup. "I see you've brought a guest."