Trip 1: Into the castle of Ellesmerel

Hello readers!

As I was wondering What will happen if I make a Desmond version of 'Summer camp blues'? This question hit my mind since I was having writer's block for 2 days. (Even if I published 'A bunny's wish' recently, I already got that idea last week, lol) So I decided to make fanfic on it (completely my POV) Enjoy reading it!

It was another peaceful morning in the continuous and paramount kingdom of Ellesmerel. The people who resided in this kingdom were very clever and were rich merchants. None in here was poor, each and every single man and woman were beneficial to the growth and development to raise such a powerful kingdom!

Perhaps, you should have a look inside the palace of Ellesmerel, we're almost there! Great! I spotted the door! let's knock it, remember we are invisible, we cannot be viewed by other people in THIS realm, we can get in secretly once the guard opens the door! :)

"Who is it!?" the guard asked. Let's sneak in! Whoah! Look at the tall walls, and those rich, radiant and monstrous chandeliers! I feel like time travelling! But it's just Desmond's kingdom, he doesn't rule the kingdom YET, lol! Maybe we can have a look at the king and queen, oh! And I forgot to tell their names this venerable man on the throne is King Alexander and this bewitching beauty is Queen Helena. And their son...You might know him very well, Crown Prince Desmond. Where is he? Let's have a glance in his room, hu, ha, hu, ha these stairs feel like never-ending! Why did he want his room to be soooooo high up!

Here we are! Wait, he's still SLEEPING!? Well, until he wakes up, we can visit the Enchancia palace. Let's fly using my magic laptop with which I'm typing! Okay, let utter the magic words 'Flyous laptopus' (Quite short) Come on, don't be scared, ALL ABOARD!

Great! you did it! Now, Let's wait a while...We Arrived! Let's sneak in just as we did before, (Knock knock) "Huh!? HAHA! Looks like my mind is sending me illusions" the guard said completely puzzled! Quite a fool, don't you think?

Okay, we're in! Look how busy it actually is! On the looks of it, there must be some occasion comin' up! Let's walk further...No one in the palace throne room. Let's check the dining room, yay! we spotted everybody! They are having their...breakfast? Yeah! Ah! someone is saying something, "Today, my buttercup troop and I are going to the 'Book Mountains', But Mrs Hanshaw said we need some more children, on the way to the book mountains!" said Sofia, glumly. Looks like Sofia needs some more of her friend to accompany her on the trip, "What about, we invite our friends from the school?" questioned Amber. Nice tip Amber! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...

Let's continue our journey later in the next chapter!