Second Chance At First Line

Beacon Hills High School

Me and Scott are in the changing room when Stiles come in.
" Did you apologize to Allison?"
" Yeah."
" So is she giving you a second chance or..."
" Yeah "
" Yeah! All right, so everything's good!"
" No."
" No?"
" Allison's father is a hunter." I say
" Her dad?"
" He shot me with a crossbow." I say
" Allison's father?"
" Yes, her father! Oh, my god. Oh, my god..."
" No, Scott, come on, snap back. You okay? Hey, all right. He didn't recognize you, right?"
" No, no, no, I don't think so." I shake my head at Stiles.
" Does she know about him?"
" Oh, yeah, I don't know. What if she does?" The whistle blows.
" This is gonna kill me, man. I can't..."
" Okay, just focus on lacrosse, okay? Here, Scott, take this. Take this and focus on lacrosse for now, okay? That's all you gotta do, yeah? Lacrosse. Here we go.
The whistle blows.
" Let's go! One on ones from up top. Jackson, take a long stick, today. Attaboy.
" Let's go, McCall, what are you waiting for? Let's go. I run at Jackson and he knocks me over hard. Hey, McCall! You're sure you still want to be first line, McCall?" I get up. Coach Finstock came up to me laughing.
" My grandmother can move faster than that and she's dead! You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?"
" Yes coach."
" I can't hear you." I got angry and my eyes change colour
" Yes, coach!"
" Then do it again." I run back
" McCall's gonna do it again. McCall's gonna do it again." The whistle blows and Jackson smirking.
" Let's go." I sprint up and knock Jackson on the ground very hard and I have a headache like last night. Stiles and Scott came up to me.
" Skylar."
" I can't control it, Stiles. It's happening."
" What? Right here? Now? Come on, get up. Go. Scott and Stiles help me up. We run across the field.
" Come on, let's go." We arrive in the changing room and I fall on the floor.
" Sit down. You okay? Skylar, you okay?"
" Get away from me!" Scott runs and I chase him and I jump on the lockers and run after him and Stiles attack me with the fire extinguisher. After a few moments a sit down and I remove my helmet.
" Stiles, Scott?" I saw them look around.
" What happened? I asked
" You tried to kill us."
" It's like I told you before. It's the anger, it's your pulse rising. It's a trigger."
" But that's lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game, if you haven't noticed. Scott replied.
" Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if one of you two end up killing someone on the field. You can't play Saturday. You are gonna have to get out of the game. Looks like Skylar more angrier than you Scott."
" But I'm first line." Scott says
" Not anymore." Stiles replies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went to Derek's to see if he could help me control myself and he agreed.
Later on at night I joined Scott who was on a video call to Stiles.
" What'd you find out?"
" Well, it's bad. Jackson's got a separated shoulder."
" Because of me?" I join in.
" Because he's a tool."
" But is he gonna play?"
" Oh, they don't know yet. Now they're counting on you for Saturday." Stiles looked closely at the screen.
" What?"
" It looks like what?"
" Come on, damn it."
I looked behind me and Derek was there and dragging Scott on the wall because he already had the same talk when I went to see him.
" I saw you two on the field."
" If they find out out what you are, what your sister is, they find out about me, about all of us. And then it's not just the hunters after us, it's everyone. They didn't see anything I swear."
" And they won't. Because if you even try to play in that game on Saturday, I'm gonna kill you myself."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beacon Hills High School

The next day I pretended I sprained my ankle so i will miss the next game and I saw Allison looking at a jacket and I felt her get scared, so I walked up to her.
" Hey."
" AHH! Skylar, you scared me."
" Sorry, you looked scared, so thought I'll see what's scared you."
" Oh, I thought someone was watching me but I didn't see anyone. How's your foot?"
" Its fine just a sprained ankle."
" come on lets go."

I follow Scott and Stiles around because I know its not Derek who bit us and the police are starting a curfew and Stiles and Scott are blaming Derek. Scott just scared Allison off and ran off angry, proberly to Derek. when I finished school my Mum rang me because she forgot her tea. I arrive at the hospital and in the corridor I bumped into a man brown hair falling each side face blue eyes and one side of his face is burnt and his body glowed red.

" Sorry about that, not looking where I was going."

" Its alright." I smile and walk away and give my Mum her tea.

The next day Stiles and Scott found the other half of the body and got Derek arrested. Stiles rang me and said Scott lost control. So here I am transformed and and tying to find my brother. I found my brother at home and he went to Allison's house and he got run over by Allison's dad.

At the match Scott had no control but he didn't kill anyone.
" I kissed her."
" we saw."
" She kissed me."
" We saw that too. It's pretty good, huh?"
" I don't know how, but I controlled it. I pulled it back. Maybe we can do it Sky, it's not that bad."
" No its not, we can do it together, brother."
" Yeah, We'll talk later then."
" What?"
" The,uh medical examiner looked at the other half of the body we found."
" And?"
" Well, I'll keep it simple. Medical examiner determines killer of girl to be animal, not human. Derek is human, not animal. Derek not killer. Derek let out of jail."
" Are you kidding?"
" No, and here's a bigger kick in the ass. My Dad ID the dead girl, both halves. Her name is Laura Hale."
" Hale?"
" Derek's sister."
" It's gotta be the wolf who bit us but we don't know how it is."