1. Lift or Trick

A/N: Major Crap Head Ahead. Read at your risk...

⚠️COMPLETE WORK OF FICTION. NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY. SO DON'T DO HATE COMMENTS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE JUST LEAVE.

©A.N.Dayavi

Twirls of cigarette smoke and its nasty smell to normal persons yet addicting to the active smokers, is enough to make the air polluted for the time being

Twirls of cigarette smoke and its nasty smell to normal persons yet addicting to the active smokers, is enough to make the air polluted for the time being. Nonetheless, without caring much about the environment and neither about health, people continue smoking. If truth was to be spoken, the person at his early thirties, named Wang Yibo wasn't any exception of such individuals, who emitted a mouthful of smoke making the environment around him filled with white and grey hues of obscurity.

"Is it done yet or should I just kick your ass to make it done quicker!?"

He growled at the person inside the garage who's still bending facing inside the passengers seat and was busy settling some things.

"Don't, I still need to do my night duty.."

"Night duty my foot! And that's also in bed.."

"I know I know, it burns like hell, especially to singles like you.."

The garage mechanic named HaoXuan said while dusting his hands over dull blue coloured his apron.

"And burnt roasts don't taste well without pepper and salt, so I'm just adding it.. Now don't say I'm wrong.."

Haoxuan didn't give a f*ck care about the sharp glare of the other person, who had a tall slender figure around 5'11 inches supposedly, appearance accompanied with a ruffled uncombed hair and a pair of sharp hazel eyes.

"Seems you're in the mood of joking around rather than working.."

Yibo said, crushing down the burnt cigarette under greenish white coloured sneakers. Tugging his hand inside his pocket he brought out another cigarette and lighter to kill time.

"As if you're the only multi-tasking man in the world. Can't you see I'm doing my work while talking with you ma! Uselessly Boring.."

"If I'm that boring, search for another guy for this work, I don't care.."

"Ayee, why so short tempered! Search for a companion ma! Otherwise you're becoming rude as well.."

"None of your business.."

Yibo cut his words off and lighting up another cigarette he once again made the sight in front of him smoky, hearing the mocking chuckles from the other person.

It was already ten past seven in the evening when Haoxuan was completed with the repairing of the black cab.

"Here, it's done. I've affixed the blue number plate, if in any case you'll fall into trouble just press the switch, it'll be pulled off. Also the portions of the car can be changed too."