4. End Or Begin?

After driving for 5-6 more minutes more the cops could finally saw a car behind the bushes. They were about to be happy but they noticed it wasn't the car from previous time, rather was imprinted with blue and red at certain places along the the car door instead of whole black. Cheng along with the other officers got down from the car to check it, since they knew that now a days, the criminals could use several ways just for escaping. But they stopped when the car started moving sideways vigorously, at which one of the officers gulped.

"Sir!! Are they suicide bomber? Is the car moving coz it's gonna blast?"

"It may happen, get away and let's wait what's happening.."

They waited for a minute or two before approaching but noticing that nothing like that happened they let out a sigh as one of them went to check the number plate.

"Sir.. It's B.HL 643 and not G.GL 904, also it has yellow number plate.."

"Wtf! How can this car be not ...."

"Ahhhh..... Er Geee... It's too deep.... Ummm..."

The cops were interrupted by a moaning voice coming from inside the dancing car.

"What-what's going on sir?"

"I'm not getting a good feeling about it.."
Cheng replied back, trying to look inside the car, but found nothing except darkness.

"Si-sir don't go too near, seems heavy activities are going on inside, it won't be much good to take a peek inside.."

"Shut up! How can we just go without checking.!!"

Even though officer Cheng said, but inwardly he gulped for falling into such embarrassing situation, he was feeling like running away since he knew what was going on, yet he couldn't just quit his duty for that. He switched on his torch to see inside but got startled when suddenly a slender hand appeared over the glass and slid down slowly making friction with the glass..

"Ahhhhh! Faster faster... I can't.... Ahhhhhh"

The cops already feeling like loosing their shit right on the spot. Yet another officer went to the other side and with shaken hand switched on the torch trying to look through the window but the moment he went to peep, a white substance was spurted over the glass from inside.

"Why did you come so easily!! I'll punish you more now..."

"Ahhh!!"

Cheng who has been maintaining his sangfroid since minutes finally commanded his officers,

"Let's go.. It's not that one.. It had two male men inside it, but from the voice here there's a man and a woman.. It's not them... We can track them from their car number or phone ID. let's not waste anymore time.."

Without wasting a more second Cheng went to his car followed by the other officers and left the place. After a minute the dancing car finally came to a halt.

"Have they gone?"

"I guess so.."
A head peeped out of the window slowly and found none was there around them.

"Ahhhhhh..."
The moaning sound which was still continuing was heard one more time.

"Fucking shit! Pause the p*rn already, women moans are so nasty. I'm feeling like puking.."
Yibo said with a face full of disgust as Zhan rolled his eyes and pausing the video he detached his phone from the usb which was connected with the speaker of the car. Both of them finally sat on the seats of the car, with their clothes still on, since all this time they were squatting on the ground of the car while keeping the the bags over the seat to show as if someone was lying down.