3. Escape Or Face

"Drugs..!?!"

Zhan with a face of astonishment looked at Yibo who's hunging his head and let out a hysterical laugh after remaining silent for some time as a packet full of drugs slid down from inside the seat.

"You're... "

"What an irony! A car smuggler come murder is riding in a drug dealer's car.."

"No wonder you've such wonderful skills.."

"So you do agree that I've some wonderful skills.."

"I didn't say wonderful, it's just impressive enough to dodge my attacks.."

"Still it's my honour to hear impressive from you.."

"Who are you actually?"

"Senorita, forgetfulness doesn't suit a beauty killer like you, didn't I say already that my name is..."

"Spit out your real identity before I slash your throat into two parts.."

Zhan said suddenly holding Yibo's nape, while pointing horizontally the knife over his throat. Yibo didn't show any serious reaction rather pulled him by grabbing his wrist, decreasing the distance between them, which made the knife dip slightly into his throat skin.

"Seems you wish to die for real now!!"

"Too fierce..."

In that situation too Yibo chuckled and was thinking whether to twist Zhan's hand again or not, coz he wasn't a person who'd easily be enchanted by some kind of beauty. Even though he knew he hasn't been a bit straight since long before, when he got a crush over an undercover officer who came to catch him in a bar. Added to his misfortune he didn't get enough time to admire his beauty since he had to shoot him for the purpose of escaping. Can it be included as a tragic love story, which ended before it could start? Well never mind.

The knife was right over his adam's apple when their romantic, well not really, moment got interrupted by a certain phone call. Yibo let go of his waist, but Zhan was still holding the knife over his throat ready to pop out the internal organs at any moment.

"I need to receive the call.. Seems it must be an important one.."

"Are you tricking me or what!"

"How can I even trick a beautiful guy just so so? Lemme receive the call first, we can continue our play later too.."

"Shameless..."

"Only for you.."

The call was on the verge to be ended, but somehow saving himself from the tip of knife, Yibo received HaoXuan's call as Zhan indicated him to give it in loud speaker this time.

"Hanguan Jun, don't eat hotpot today.."

"Who's i..."

Zhan was about to ask, when Yibo suddenly cut the call and switched it off immediately.

"What happened!"

"He's caught!!"

"Who's caught! What do you mean by caught?"

"I need to be out of the city as soon as possible, otherwise.."

"What are you spitting out all these time ? He just said hanguan Jun not to eat hotpot.. wait hanguan Jun, don't say me you're hanguan Jun.."

Zhan said pointing his fingers towards him as Yibo again let out a small chuckle. Turning towards the starring he again pressed the switch which straightened the laid down driver seat. Turning the key he started driving the car again leaving a confusing Zhan in the back seat.