A Party To Remember

You're in your room.

"Y/N!" calls Lydia, your roommate.

You groan, knowing for a fact that if you were to reply she'd stay quiet. Lydia is like that.

You head into the kitchen, your bare feet padding across the hard wood floors. "What?"

"So my boyfriend Scott was invited to a party in the Stark Mansion. Hosted by Tony Stark himself. He pulled a few strings and we're both going?" she says in one breathe. At the end her voice goes up with excitement, but it makes her sound like she's asking a question.

Your eyes widen. "Really? For real? You're not playing with me?" you ask unsure.

"Miss Garcia we are going to Iron man's party."

"Shut up! I swear to god Lawrence, if you're playing with me..." you warn her.

She shakes her head and holds out two tickets. Apparently they are that elite.

You take one and stick it carefully in your pocket. "When is it?"

Lydia scratches her neck awkwardly. "9:00," she mutters.

"I'm sorry what?" you ask, panicked now.

"I forgot about it until now. But if we're gonna go we better start getting ready."

"That is in two hours. Lydia I'm gonna kill you!! But not now because we don't have time. Just sleep with one eye open."

You are still grumbling while you get ready. You put on a little black dress and some matching black heels. You do eyeliner, lipstick, eyeshadow, the works. You curl your already wavy hair. You put on your favorite cologne and make sure to bring a chap stick with out.

"Y/N let's go! We're gonna be late" Lydia calls from the living room.

"Okay one second!" you grab your floral body glitter and spritz some on before. Heading to where she's waiting with Scott.

"You both look great," you all say at the same time. You all laugh.

"Okay but we really do need to go," says Lydia after you all catch your breath.

"Let's roll," you say before leading the way to your car.

—————-

"Wanda come on! It's a party. Get drunk, let go, have fun," urges Natasha from the foot of her bed.

Wanda's only response is a groan.

"For me. Please Maxi?" pleads Nat, which is a very rare occurrence.

"I don't wanna. Vision will be there. No doubt he's with whatever her face is. I don't want to see them all gooey eyed for each other," she says. As if that means Nat would leave her alone.

Nat braces herself. She snatches Wanda's blanket and runs.

Wanda lets out a wordless whine because she knows if she gets up she'll get dressed anyway. If Nat is wanting her that bad to where she has a death wish, she may as well join the party. "Fine! Just return it after I join the party. I won't go just to end it early I promise!!!"

She gets dressed in her favorite dress. It's not casual but it is very comfortable. It is a green dress that makes her feel like the bad bitch she is. She matches them with some black heels and some chap stick. She pins half of her hair up and straightens the other half.

She hears a knock at the door. "Come in," she says without looking up. "I'm almost done here and I'll be done as soon as I slip on my shoes."

"Take your time Wanda," says the last voice she expected to hear. It makes her look in disbelief.