The Urgency

!smut warning!

Wanda walks toward you with a new gleam in her eyes.

You walk backward and run into her bed.

"I felt the way you kissed me and I can't have been the only one who wanted more."

You still have a little booze in your system. That's what drives you to press your lips against hers. She's right. That kiss left you wanting more but what could you do about it? You just met. But nothing about this is like anyone else you've been with.

Wanda kisses you back with a kind of hunger that makes the butterflies in your stomach head straight to your pants.

You kiss her back hard, pulling her down on top of you. She uses the opportunity to lick your bottom lip, asking for entry. You let her. Her tongue automatically explores your mouth with an urgency that stirs something inside of you.

You flip her over and now you take control and explore her mouth with the same urgency. She tries to take of your dress but you stop her. She looks at you with a smirk.

"Not until I say so baby."

"Okay princess," she says, making you kiss her again with a moan. For some reason, that word rolling off of her toy fue turned you on even more.

You use one hand and make sure the door is locked with your powers. "Say it again," you say in a husky voice.

"Princess," she whispers slowly before running her hand down your chest. you catch her hand and put it above her head.

You untie her dress carefully and slowly, deliberately driving her crazy.

"Y/N!" she whines.

You dip you head down and undo her bra with your teeth. You have no idea how you know any of this, but with the response from Wanda, you seem to be doing everything right. You see her exposed nipples, seeing how hard they are. "Someone's anxious huh baby?"

She nods, but gets cut of with a gasp as your mouth latches itself onto her right nipple, quickly making its way to the right. You move back up to kiss her while your hands still are teasing and rubbing her nipples.

"Y/N," she moans loudly. Please. Go ahead, you hear in her mind. You take this as permission to take off the only piece of clothing she has left on. Her panties.

You take them off and back up a minute to appreciate her beauty.

"Y/N please I need you," she says says in a breathy moan.

You press your tongue up against her clit and use one good swipe to test just how wet she is. She moans and grabs your hair in her hand. You go back in, this time taking your time to see which things get the most reaction from her. You then decide to stop teasing her and you stick the first finger in.

Wanda gasps from the sudden intrusion. You kiss her neck, forming hickeys all over her neck and chest. You slowly add a second finger. She moans your name as she bites her lip.

Go back to making hickeys on her neck before adding a third finger without warning. Her back arches and she grasps your shoulders while biting her lip. 

"Y/N move," she says after a couple seconds.

You slowly draw out your fingers and push them back in. She nods and you start a slow rhythm. Her hips slowly start bucking to match your rhythm.

"Faster," she breaths. As your pace picks up, so do Wanda's moans. Soon the only sound in the room is her moans and your unified breathing.

Soon her legs start to shake and you fasten your pace, knowing she's close. Her breath is starting getting faster. You take out your finger and stark licking her clit at a very fast pace. Soon her hands are in your hair and she's cumming.

You let her ride out her high before making your way and kissing her lips. She kisses back weakly.

"Hmm," you say before you laugh.

"What?" she says before turning towards you.

"I wouldn't have taken you for a bottom."

Her eyes narrow. You raise your eyebrows in challenge.

She puts her hand behind your neck and kisses you even harder than before. "I'm not a bottom."

She kisses your before pressing you against her from the small of your back. Her hand moves around onto your hip. Her hand moves at hyper speed as she presses her hand against you clit, making you gasps at the contact.

"I'm a switch. That means-" she moves your underwear to one side and enters one finger into you. You grasp the bed sheets and the back of her neck. She rolls on top of you while slipping another finger in without warning or time to adjust. "that I can be submissive. But I can also be a dominant as fuck top." she starts moving her fingers in and out. She rips your dress off. You know that might bother in the morning. But at the moment your outfit is the least of your worries.

She starts licking down your chest and taking her hand from around your body. She uses this as a form of momentum to move herself down your body. All the while still pumping into your pussy as fast as she can.

"Fuck Wanda. Faster," you moan very loudly.

She chuckles, but she does as she's asked. She takes her time moving down your body, leaving little love marks here and there.

You grip her hair as you feel yourself getting closer and closer to your high. "Wanda don't stop, don't stop."

She makes her way back up your body. She locks her lips with yours and presses your naked bodies together. You moan at the contact. She starts picking up her pace as well.

Damn. She knows how to do everything right, you think to yourself. That's the last coherent thought you have before you are pushed off the edge.

She whispers in your ear, "Does that feel good princess?"

You moan louder than you have ever before. Your eyes close as she starts kissing your neck and hitting you in the right place.

With one last breathe you relax into the bed. She lays down next you you. You guys stare into each others eyes.

You smile a really big smile and kiss her. Not in a sexual way. More of a passionate way. She pulls you into her side and you cuddle into her.

For the first time in a really long time, you fall asleep with a smile on you face.

Word count: 1,060

This is the first time in a while I've written one of these. Give me feedback!! Much love, Sarri