1. Reunion

Nella was so pissed off about what happened. She was also kind of sad. Even if it wasn't her home anymore, she was still born and grew up there.

She just couldn't believe that they destroyed Asgard. Their homeland, her homeland and home of their people.

She stormed on Midgard fastest as she could, quickly finding where her siblings - Thor and Loki – are. She ran into that building and tossed everyone she met apart.

She finally got into room with Thor and few other people.

„WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" she screamed at him. Everyone turned at her. She noticed hot redhead with green eyes. She knew her from somewhere.

„Nelly...?" Thor exhaled and she gave them an eye-roll.

„Yes, it's your favorite expeled sibling." she smiled ironically.

„New haircut and only one eye?" she grinned. No one said anything.

„Also, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" she screamed at him again.

„Hela, she..." he stuttered, but Nell cut him off.

„Odin is dead?" she frowned.

„How do you- YOU KNEW ABOUT HER?" he almost screamed with a pure shock in his face.

„Of course I knew about her, she's in every Asgardian history book!" blondie explained and Thor shook his head in disbelief.

„I'm sorry, who are you?" some man with dark brown hair asked with ironic voice and glass of alcohol.

„Oh yeah, that's my sister." Thor explained like it was nothing. He must have come to terms with my revelation quickly.

Nella noticed shock in everyone's face.

„You have another sister you didn't tell us about?" the hot ginger looked at him in disbelief with kind of rough voice. Now she's even hotter. And Nelly still felt like she knew her.

„You didn't tell them about me?" she fold her arms across her chest.

„When father kicked you out, we all thought you were dead!" he defended himself and Nell rolled her eyes.

„Wait, so she is a goddess?" some guy with black/gray hair asked and giving me little disturbed look.

„Yes." the goddess smirked. Thor sighed.

„Of what, if I can ask?" younger (really pretty) ginger asked too.

„Well..." Thor wanted to say something, but she interrupted him.

„Truth, fire and..." Nell started answering. She had mixed 'powers'.

„Other things." her brother tried to cut her of, but she didn't let him. 

„... madness." she finished her sentence with satisfied smile. She never really understood the last thing, but it sounded pretty dangerous, so she liked to use it in the introduction

Everyone (except Thor) looked shocked, disturbed and confused. And Nella was really enjoying it.

„But back to theme. You seriously couldn't defeat her?" she raised an eyebrow.

„She destroyed Mjölnir..." he whispered.

„SHE DESTROYED- okay..." Nell began to nod in surprise.

„What about Asgardian people?" she asked curiously.

„They are in Broxton, in Oklahoma." (according to google) the guy with black/grey hair answered. Blondie could see his respect for her. She really liked the feeling, being feared.

„I have no idea where is that, are they safe?" she raised an eyebrow.

„Yes." Thor nodded.

„Okay. Also, could I... stay here for a while?" she asked nevously a little. She wasn't sure about it.

„What is a while for you?" man with dark brown smirked.

„I don't know, maybe few hours, days, weeks or months." Nella shrugged with a smirk. She noticed the hot redhead checking her out and it made her smirk even bigger.

Some people in the room nodded. Great, they came to terms with her existence there quickly.

„Can I talk to you?" Thor asked and she nodded. He got up from couch, grabbed her arm and led her to another room.

He didn't say anything, he just pull her into a hug.

Nell finally felt safe again after all those years of pain without her family. It didn't make sence, 'cause she lived thousand years without them by her own. And she was fine. Okay, she was not fine, it was terrifying. But still...

She noticed that Thor started sobbing.

"Hey, it's fine..." she patted him awkwardly on the back.

,,Loki is alive too, did you know that?" he pulled away from her softly and wiped his nose.

,,I didn't know he died...?" she raised an eyebrow again.

,,Few times actually." he laughed a little and smiled at her. Typical.

„Where is he then?" Nell tilted her head.

„He attacked New York, so he's locked up... but they are working on his exemption." he smiled again. She wiped a single tear from his face while he looked down on the floor embarassed.

„Can I see him?" she asked softly, he nodded and grabbed her wrist. She felt like he was afraid that she's going to just disappear.

Together they went through some places and hallways, still holding her hand. It felt like he was scared to let her go, so he didn't.

They showed up in some basement underground place with a cell, where was dark shadow with human silouethe.

„I'll leave you two alone." Thor smiled and left the room. He was definitely waiting being the door.

„Loki?" Nell said to the darkness.

„Yes, darling?" her brother came from the shadow, grinning.

„Hi." she smiled. „How have you been doing?"

„Good, what about you?" he smiled decently back. They always had this. It didn't matter if they havent seen each other for thousand years or few minutes. They always had cultivated conversation like this.

„Well, you know, I was... busy." Nelly grinned and Loki laughed a little.

„I missed you, Loki." his sister smiled sadly.

„Of course you did, Cora. Who wouldn't?" he joked while coming closer. He always called her by her middle name, Cora and she didn't mind it.

„When they're gonna let you go?" blond sibling asked softly. Black haired sighed and nervously started playing with his fingers. He got it from his mother, Frigga.

„They don't know that I was manipulated to do it, but they will eventually find out." he answered easily.

„I still can't lie around you, right?" Loki laughed and Nella had slight smirk on her face.

„It still sucks." she smiled sadly. „Can't i just let you go out?"

„You could..." he walked towards her, stopping few inches from the ceiling. „...but don't. You would give them a reason to not trust you."

„Okay... You're gonna be fine?" she tilted her head curiously. She was honestly worried about him.

„I'll see." God of mischief smiled gently.

(1039 words)

English is not my first language, so I apologize for mistakes. 

Don't forget to drink water, love you all! <3