꒰ training wheels ꒱ - nayeon.

[🕊] "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person throughout different lives." 

[🏹] "Say You Love Me"// Im Nayeon

[🏹]"Training Wheels" by Melanie Martinez (lowkey my favorite singer)

[🏹] Author's Note: Hey, dear readers! Fabi here with a story that I loved writing, most certainly. I hope you enjoy this chapter since I re-did it. I have a lot of episodes planned, but I want to take this time to grant the request you send me. Feel free to go to that request page and send me your ideas! I love u all 💕

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Jeongyeon, how do I look?" I say getting out of the bathroom, facing my step-sister who was waiting for me to get ready.

"You look absolutely stunning, Y/N," Jeongyeon smiled. "Nayeon should be here at any moment now."

"I'm so nervous, Jeong," I say, looking down at my red Louis Vuitton with red soles that Nayeon gave me to wear tonight.

"Ahhh, don't be, Y/N. It's not like she's gonna ask you to marry her," Jeongyeon says, rolling her eyes. "Not that I know of, of course," Jeongyeon whispers.

I sigh and sit down on my bed, trying best to not wrinkle the Jimmy Choo dress that Nayeon gifted me as well. I wait nervously, biting the insides of my cheeks as I wait for Nayeon to text me. Why am I so nervous? Nayeon and I have been on dozens of dates, but I'm still nervous. But why? What gave me the feeling that this date was going to be any different than the others we've had before?

"Y/N, Nayeon's here!" Jeongyeon yells from the living room.

"Holy sh*t. Is my makeup okay? Is my hair okay? Sh*t, why am I like this?" I groan nervously, running to the wall mirror in my room.

"Y/N? You good over there?" Jeongyeon calls, knocking on my door.

"I- uh- holy sh*t, yes! Coming!" I answer, running to the door as I hear my Louis Vuitton clacking against the carpeted floor.

I open the door in a rush as Jeongyeon is leaning against it, almost making her fall back.

"Holy- I'm so sorry, Jeongyeon," I said.

"Don't sweat it, and don't be so nervous, okay? She's in the living room waiting for you," Jeongyeon says in an annoyed tone of voice.

"M'kay, thanks. Love you, and thank you!" I yell, walking to the living room.

My worries evaporate as I see Nayeon sitting on a sofa in the living room. The way that that velvet Cartier dress hugs her figure perfectly and how her straight brown hair hangs on top of her shoulders. Her makeup is minimalistic, yet it shines perfectly on her face. She looks like a princess.

"Why, won't you look a that? What took you so long?" Nayeon smiles.

"Oh, nothing. Last-minute fixer-uppers," I blush. "You look stunning, Nayeonnie."

"I know, but you look fantastic, Y/N. I've never seen you like this before, babe," Nayeon giggles, looking at me up and down.

"You think so?" I giggle.

"Yeah. Oh, did you see the video I sent you? So you don't say that I didn't give you a follow-up, hehe," Nayeon says.

"You did? I was busy getting ready," I answer.