The Escape

After he had ran away, he rested for a bit and started to feel pain with his scratches. He did not even realized that he was scratched during the fight, he lied down on the grassy ground and started to close his eyes to sleep. "Psst.." a voice in his mind said, "Soo... how wa-" Eyulf immediately woke up wondering who could that be and decided to go for a walk trying to forget the voice.

      Every night when he sleeps, he started to dream lots of nightmares. Bloodshed, chaos, murder, deaths and fires he saw on his dream. He sometimes sees the face of his parents and made him cry. He really want to have revenge for what Aron did to his parents and to the others.

      After 2 days, the leader of the Land of Hope, Alpha, was curios and wondered why his 20 armies did not came back to their territory. So he decided to tell some of his workers and armies to go and search for them. They got out and they tried to follow the scent of those 20 armies. Few hours later, they found only 12 of their dead bodies and they felt frightened. The other one army said "This is impossible, Eyulf cannot just beat those guys on his own, I think someone helped him for this", the other also said "Agreed" so all of them went back to their territory brining with the dead bodies and told Aron on what actually happened.

      Aron was very mad and stomps his paws hard on the ground and his eyes turned red for a bit then it went back to normal, his armies were very shocked and very scared, "I don't think someone helped him... That ugly punk did it by himself". The armies remained speechless and wondered how Aron's eyes turned very red and knew that it was only Eyulf who did it. Does Aron also has evil soul helping him? Or maybe stronger than Eyulf's evil soul? Aron could not sleep and kept thinking about on how Eyulf did it, he also thinks that Eyulf might have also an evil soul helping him that comes from hell.

      Another day has pass and Aron announced everyone about Eyulf escaping their territory and "If anyone finds Eyulf you are free to kill him and bring his head to me, then you will be rewarded" said Aron, he then commanded his more skilled armies to go and look for him 24/7.

       And then Eyulf woke up from his bad dream and found himself in the forest, "Where am I?" He said. He was never in the forest last night before he slept, then he look at his paws and saw that there were blood on his paws, "WHAT THE-!!!" he was very very shock and started to get panic, "Oh no- did I kill someone? Where are these bloods come from!!??". He started to hear a very quiet whisper in the woods calling his name. Eyulf then ran away vey fast