⫝̸⫰Chapter 1⫰⫝̸

(EYYYYYY 1ND CHAPTER BOYS, GIRLS AND EVERYONE ELSE READING THIS, WE ACCEPT ALL PRONOUNS)

We will not speak of this photo, for it is ✨random ✨ and perfecto for this situation

TW: Swearing

< ◧oo◨ > 👑 

Toob's POV

 I watched as Tommy's face went shocked as I said that.  

I didn't mean to spit it out but I just admitted what I wanted to do. I was thinking about running away a few weeks earlier and I was trying to figure out how to get Tommy to come with me when we decided to go away.

He took a few seconds to process the information before saying, "you" He took a deep breath "want us to run away...?"

I looked at him skeptically before saying "Well of course I want to."

Tommy snickered before teasing "oHhHHhhHHHhhHhHHhHhHh, so you miss me WAY too much during the day? Hm?"

My face flushed in embarrassment (It's in embarrassment, don't ship minors, Tubbo and Tommy are just besties for life) . That was merely one of the reasons that I wanted to go. The others were 

1: Schlatt makes me do ALL of the paperwork even though I can't understand most of the words that were printed on it.

2: It takes a EXTREMELY FUCKING LONG time at each meeting to end literally every fooking day.

3: I only get to see Tommy at night and I miss him every day

4: TOOOOOOOO Many more reasons u-u (I PROMISE I'M NOT A FANGIRL-)

SEE, THAT WAS ONLY 1 REASON OUT OF THE MANY REASONS-. (....)

When I finally snapped out of my thoughts I found Tommy aggressively shaking me. I jumped straight up and fell on the grass right before the fence and he started wheezing, loudly

I grabbed a stick on the floor and threw it at him. He screeched and fell next to me, in a puddle. 

He screamed "OI WTF TUBBO!?? MY CLOTHES ARE SOAKED

I rolled my eyes. Only his jeans were slightly damp. I said happily "Sorry Tommm, can you forgive me???" I did the puppy eyes as Tommy quickly looked the other way. Though he couldn't see my eyes, I knew he could feel it.

He stuttered, his face covered with a defeated look  "f-fucking  f-fine. j-just stop l-looking at m-me like that..." 

I made a delighted yip sound and clutched him tightly. He muttered, a grin restrained, "And you call me clingy."

I ignored him and hugged him like he was the most important thing in the lore- :)

Tommy's smile faded as he gently de-attached my arms from him. He whispered sadly "I have to go. I'll pack my stuff. Meet you here tomorrow, 12 AM. Bye Tubbo." He placed a platonic kiss on my head as I waved him goodbye without much emotion or energy. I thought tiredly, 'welp, gotta get packing <--(THAT SOUNDS SO SUS-)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\😀

Words: 487

I'm done with this chapter .-.