New School

'OMG, he's gorgeous' Sara thought. She was currently standing in the middle of her new high school, Riverbow. She was alone. Staring at the hottest guy in year 10. Apparently his name was Jordan. Everyone had been bragging about how amazing he was. 'His stunning brown hair that perfectly flicks and sits on the right side of his face. His beautiful green and hazel eyes. His smile. The way he walks, talks, just everything about him is so...... Undescribable!' Sara thought with in the middle of a daydream.

Suddenly, Sara got the feeling she was being watched. She quickly looked around but tring to be sneaky, so no one would see her. There it was! A set of eyes were looking at her. The eyes belonged to a beautiful year 10 girl, Jasmine. She was so pretty with her long brown and blonde hair running smoothly down her back and over her school backpack.

Once Sara and Jasmine made eye contact she quickly looked away. Sara continued to look at her. Not in a bad way, but a good way. She was nervous but eventually lifted her right foot and placed it on the ground in front of her. She followed it with her left foot. As she nervously started to strole over to Jasmine. She was questioning herself about if she should stop and do a 180 and walk the other way. She hesitated. Sara walked up to Jasmine.