Shit, It's Him!

"Oh I'm so sorry! Let me help."

The person started gathering Sara's things from the stair case. Sara started doing the same. She couldn't see the front of this person but knew it was a male. He continued to pick stuff up from the stairs while Sara stood there and looked trying to figure out who this guy was.

He suddenly turns around looking straight into Sara's eyes, trying to fix the papers in his hands. Quickly walking up the stairs still fiddling he says,
"Shit I'm so sorry, I should of been watching where I was walking. Are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine. Tough I guess!" Sara replys with a giggle.

"Oh thank god! I'm glad your okay. Anyway I'm Jordan... Jordan Johnson. Your in my form class now hey?" He asked with the cutest grin.

"Yeah I am." Is all Sara could spit out. She finally realized who she was talking to. She was talking to the one and only Jordan Johnson!

"Oh yeah, so your name is Sara right?"

"Yeah Sara Matson."

"Nice meeting you Sara Matson" He said with a bit of sarcasm.

While Sara was still trying to process that she was talking to Jordan she remembered that she had maths and if she didn't move now then she would be late.

"Hey can you show me to maths?" Sara asked while getting a little red in the cheeks.

"Yeah sure! Follow me or we will be late"

Both Jordan and Sara headed down to the bottom of the stairs and he kept leading the way. Whilst walking Sara was trying to look for Jasmine. Of course she was nowhere to be seen.

"Quick, I think we are late!" Jordan said with a small chuckle.

He reaches for the door handle but it's locked. He knocks loudly. The door cracks open and a blonde hair guy answers.

"Where would you like to park your camel?" He says in an attempt of sounding Indian.

Jordan laughs loudly and pushes the door the whole way open.