♡seventeen♡

Chapter- 17
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Jiyah's Pov
After Marta and Minho disappeared, everyone was silent.

"Where did they go?" Lexi asked as she held back screams.

"Uh..." I think, Felix said as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. Ummm.

🐸 croak break because wtf.

Loud moans echoed through the dinky ass small restaurant and everyone literally died. The silence was even more defeaning.

Until they started moaning again. Many people immediately left and the cooks from the kitchen dashed out to kill Minho and Marta.

 Many people immediately left and the cooks from the kitchen dashed out to kill Minho and Marta

Mc pov
What the fuck. 😊😊😊
My stomach suddenly let out a grr wolfgang woof woof. LORD.

Felix looked at me and went 😐.

"I'll just die." I whispered as I got up and ran away from the table. I would go to the bathrooms but my virgin ears can't. So I went to the kitchen because it was empty.

I was bored so I looked around and wow okay. They have weed???

"Hi." I heard a voice and saw Felix.

"Hi. 😍" I said before going 😬.

"Today I think something crazy is about to happen." He said and omg kingdom flashbacks.

"Um yes." I said.

"Wanna-"

"Yes. Let's bake weed brownies." I said and he gasped.

"I was going to say wanna drink free sparkling water but okay." He said and omg he's kinda boring. 😐

I let Felix do all the work because I can't bake for shit.

Well it seemed like he sucked ass at baking today. Wtf. 🤨🤨

I helped him add the weed and we baked that shit for a while. As we waited, I made awkward eye contact with him.