♡seven♡

Chapter 7

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

RECAP:

Suddenly this bitch bumped into me and we both fell down. First thing I heard was Marta laughing BEFORE SHE LET OUT A HUGE SCREAM. I looked at the person who bumped into me and fell along with me only to see...

SHAWN MENDES?

JK, IT WAS LEXI!!!!

"WHAT." She screamed when she saw us and Jiyah who was standing behind started croaking. No, but she made sounds I couldn't comprehend.

"HI," I screamed and we all started screaming.

"YOU BITCHES I-" Jiyah spoke for the first time before she made some chair noises. Marta was recording Jiyah while Lexi was lowkey gonna cry because her coffee was now spilled on the floor and she paid like 10000 won for it.

"OH-" Jiyah stopped sounding like a kettle and opened her bag and handed us the bracelets she made for us.

"OH MY GOD, THESE ARE EVEN CUTER IN REAL LIFE!" I screamed and we all wore our bestie4liferrrss bracelets. [a/n pls send me 4k hd quality pics of them so I can post it here tysm jiyah]

We all walked inside the cafe and Lexi and Marta ordered random stuff for us and themselves. We sat down finally and started talking.

"Bitch the bill is like... 53,400 won," Marta said and I smiled through the pain of being broke. I bought like 30k won with me so I think I might die.

We split the bill and LORDD it was so annoying because shit was so expensive. NEVER COMING BACK HERE. Many people came in and walked out but we didn't see no celebrities so GOOGLE LIED.

After we were done, we decided to walk around cause it was just 6pm.

I was talking to Jiyah and she looked at me and smiled as she talked about the tickets while she opened the door.

"Your stare was holdin', ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where you think you're going, baby?"

What the fuck why is this song playing- anyway someone is about to get it on with someone MHMM.

As soon as Jiyah opened the door, her dumbass bumped into someone. WHY DON'T THESE BITCHES WATCH WHERE THEY'RE GOING? ALSO, another coffee spilled.

#ohshit

The person who was soaked in coffee apologized but JIYAH said DASHI RUN RUN cause she literally ran tf away. I checked them out cause my eyes...

 I checked them out cause my eyes

But mine did know where to look. So I looked at the person whose white hoodie was absolutely stained and I noticed some areas of his ripped jeans were wet because of the coffee. [A/NNO OTHER REASON SKSKSKS]