Battle of Egypt

Once NEST and the Autobots landed, phase 1 was a go. Ironhide landed and put the pilots he saved on the ground before preparing his cannons and firing at the Decepticons. Ironhide stopped for a moment to watch Optimus's body dropped from an Osprey and fall with its parachute to the ground. "Go! Go! Go!" Ratchet yelled as he waved at Ironhide, while shooting, to entire the ruins of the city in Giza. Ironhide nodded and met with Chromia and Elita taking cover behind a wall. Chromia firing some shots at Mixmaster, who lurked near, before charging in with Ironhide and Elita. Two Protoforms assisted Mixmaster in attacking the 3 but Chromia and Elita were too fast and dodged them all. Chromia landed most of her shots, taking out one of the Protoforms while Elita sliced through the other with her blade. Ironhide distracted Mixmaster but was unable to penetrate his shields. Elita attempted to strike the Constructicon leader from behind but she made too much noise, alerting Mixmaster to her presence and successfully knocking her away when she jumped at him. When she hit the ground, Mixmaster almost blasted her with his back-mounted cannon, but was shot from behind by Ironhide, forcing him to fall back. Chromia, Ironhide, and Elita continued their mission by going deeper into the ruins. Elita rounded a corner and almost ran into Lennox who was with Arcee. "Sister!" Elita cried out, "Where are the others?" She then asked. "I'm not sure, we got split up." Lennox responded.

Bumblebee hopped over a wall and looked around, unable to identify what the place used to be, as we was surrounded by walls and a building. He heard the fighting happening next to him, so he had his blaster out, then and spotted Ratchet and NEST tanks ahead. A rushed over to get their attention but was shot at from the building. When he looked over, he saw Rampage sitting at the top, weapons primed and ready. He flipped down and the two engaged in a fight. Bumblebee ran up to him, shooting his blaster, and jumped to come down with a punch. Rampage dodged all the shots then the punch and retaliated with a hit to the face from his whip. Bumblebee was dazed but continued with a kick that struck the Decepticon the head. Angered, Rampage shot at the scout's feet but Bumblebee flipped out of the way and blasted the Con in the chest. Rampage spun around and attacked again with his whip, which struck Bumblebee in the head again. Bumblebee quickly charged at the Con and threw a punch, that he knew would get dodged, then ducked down to evade a swing from Rampage before quickly striking again hitting Rampage in the head three times. However, this only made Rampage angrier, so the Decepticon jumped Bumblebee then shot both of his blasters when he landed. Bumblebee wasn't able to evade the blasts and was knocked back. Bumblebee charged again at Rampage, dodging all of his blasts, before tackling the Decepticon to the sandy floor. Bumblebee held on to the back of Rampage as he moving erraticly to knock the scout off, even falling to the floor. Rampage eventually began drilling into the ground, forcing Bumblebee to let go, and quickly resurfaced. Rampage was about to shoot again until he noticed Scrapper sneaking up on Bumblebee. Rampage kept Bumblebee's attention by initiating a stare down and smacked his whips against the ground to blockout any noise Scrapper might've made. Scrapper detached his left hand, connected by a chain, and threw it at Bumblebee. The wreaking-ball hand hit Bumblebee directly on the top of his head, causing him to stumble. Bumblebee tried to keep fighting but Rampage quickly smacked him with his whip again, and the two Decepticons watched as Bumblebee fell to the ground, extremely weak. Scrapper picked up Bee by the leg with his right claw and held him upside-down, then began punching Bumblebee in the chest with his left hand while Rampage watched, laughing. Ratchet, along with NEST, pushed the Decepticon force back enough for Ratchet to spot Bumblebee getting tortured. "Bumblebee!" He yelled, getting the attention of the two Constructicons, before opening fire on them attempting not to hit the wounded Bee. Scrapper immediately dropped Bee and started running due to not having any ranged weapons. Rampage shot back until he saw a tank turning towards them, then dug into the ground to retreat. Ratchet climbed over the wall and ran to Bee, picking him up, before heading back.