part 1

The crowed screamed and cheered for nekoma in excitement once the ball hit the other side of the court.
But first let's start this off right. About 4 months ago you and ur father moved to Japan after ur parents divorce. You go to Nekoma and your a 2nd year. It's your first day of school and you stand in front of the school trying to take in everything that's changed within the last month,as your admiring the school, a 3rd year bumps into you. "HEY! Watch were your going!" You shout at the boy. He quickly apologized and went on with his day. This kid was huge, he was maybe 6'0 or 6'1 at most. He also had spikey rooser like black hair. He was also with his friend who was maybe 5'6 who desperately needed his roots touched up and his hair was pretty long too. You sighed and headed to your first class which was science. There you saw rooster heads friend the one who needed a root touch up. He took a quick glance at you and smiled slightly then went back to his game. The teacher had just walked in and asked everyone to settle down and get in their seats for the morning announcements. After the announcements the teacher introduced class and went on with the lesson. After class rooster heads friend came up to you and apologized on his friends behalf once more and introduced himself, "I haven't properly introduced myself, my names Kenma, Kenma Kozume. My friend who bumped into you was Tetsuro Kuroo. He can be kind of a jerk at time, so you just gotta ignore that if it happens again." He says in a soft tone. You chose to introduce yourself as well, "My names L/N Y/N. It's okay I don't really care im just trying to get through my first day that's all. And if I'm being honest rooser heads kinda cute." You say with a wink. Kenma lightly laughed at your statement, "Every girl says that I don't see it though." He says with a shrug. "Well I better get going. I don't wanna be late to class" You say with a smile and turn to head off. Before you could leave He grabbed your arm, "U-um before you leave could you.. do you mind if I ask you to be our volleyball manager..."