part 2

You manage to let out a stutter and an um but that was it. "So...?" He asked politely, "I'll look into it. But I will come check out practice after school." You said with a smileyou could tell he was exited by his facial expressions and he didn't even have to ask you to go to practice after school. You both exchanged waves and left to you next class.
          *timeskip to lunch*
You chose to sit under a large tree away from people because you didn't wanna get bombarded with questions. You didn't wanna be bothered, and you being the new kid from America and speaking both English and Japanese, you didn't feel like answering questions. While you opened your bento box and took out your chopsticks as well as your phone to read. You glanced up and saw 5 guys coming towards you. Kenma, rooster head and 3 others. Kenma was on his switch, rooser head was looking right at you with his bag over his shoulder. The guy beside Kenma was a little taller then Kenma and has a bleached Mohawk sorta thing down the middle of his head. The other 2 guys where beside rooster head. One was way taller then rooster head with gray hair and pretty emerald like eyes. The other one was way shorter then the really tall one who seemed to be yelling at tall boy. You start to panic realizing they are coming towards you. As soon as Kenma looks up he smiles at you while you give him a confused look, rooster head notices this and introduces everyone with them, including himself.