into the theater

My pov :

It was a normal day in my life I was watching my favourite universe bnha when I saw something suspicious the future of the original deku was changing from being number one hero to something else that is not Good.

I needed to think of a solution to this problem, so I decided to bring everyone that know midoriya to see his multiverse to help him with this problem. I hope this will help.

Third pov :

It was a normal day in class 1-A, Aizawa was sleeping in his sleeping bag, Bakugo was arguing with
Iida because Iida scolded him for putting his feet on his desk, denki was making joke and playing dumb for making his friends laugh, the emo squad were talking about depressing stuff and deku was laughing with his friends when suddenly there was a portal underneath them sucking them in.

Deku pov :

Before we knew there was a portal we felt it was sucking us in and we landed in a theater, the second we landed kachan started to scream where are we. we look around us when we notice there is more people in the theater, there was some people from class 1-b, the ua staff, endeavour, hawk and finally the l.O.V .
When everyone saw them they started to panic but we quickly got in a fighting stance, and the we realise we can't use our quirk.

Third pov :

Aizawa: what did you do lov, where are we. He quickly shot the capture weapon at Shigaraki and capture him.

All for one: for your surprise we didn't do it someone was kidnapping us and we also can use our quirks so let him go for now so we all can figure it out.

All might: why are you here all for one! how did you escape prison, and why would u think we will believe you, you are a villain.

Everyone started to talk at the same time and started to argue, the didn't notice ,except nezu and deku, the mysterious figure standing in front a large screen.

Nazu: who are you and what are we doing here

Everyone turned to see the mysterious figure they started to shout at the figure.

Bakugo: who the f*ck are you.

He started to lunch at the figure forgetting that he can't use his quirk.
But he was stopped by the figure he couldn't move.

???: every one stop talking I will explain everything, just take a seat.
Don't worry I'm not a villan.

Every one just stood silent didn't know what to do.

???:fine don't listen.

The figure snap there finger and everyone teleported to a seat.

Bakugo: what th f*ck happened

???: you didn't listened so I teleported you to a seat. Now can I explain why I brought you here?

....

???: good first of all I will introduce myself, my name is Mel I'm a universe watcher.

Nezu: miss Mel what is a universe watcher?

Mel: as a universe watcher my job is to watch all the universe to see if there's problem.
Soo I brought you here to watch the universe of a certain cinnamon roll.

Everyon: NANIII???
Why young midoriya/deku/deku-kun/problem child/this brat

???:my son, why?

Deku: why me I'm not specially

Mel: on the contrary, you are the most interesting person in your universe, and also you have the most options in the universe.

All for one: if it is about this hero kid why are me and the rest of the L.O.V here?

Mel: you will see in the universes what your connection to him.
Also I forgot to bring some people, wait a second...

A portal suddenly open and then eri, kota and bakugo parents are here

Mitsuki: where the f*ck are we

Bakugo: WHY IS MY OLD HAG HERE

Mitsuki: DONT CALL ME OLD HAG YOU BRAT

She said that while hitting his head

Masaru: please calm down there are more people here.

They just stoped talking and stay silent

Eri: started to sob where are we?

Kota: look around DEKU!

He ran to deku while shouting is name.
When eri hear that she look for him and when she spotted him she began running and shouting deku also until them both jump on his.

Eri: deku where are we I'm scared

Deku: don't worry eri I'm here.

Kota: started to sob but really where are we one minutes I'm at home and next I'm here who took us

Mel: mmhmm ...hello new arrival I'm Mel I brought you here to show the universe of deku

Eri and kota: stare for a second and then sout YEYYY we will watch our hero.

Deku was starting to smile from what they said

Nezu: Before you start miss Mel why are we watching midoriya universe

Mel: hmm it's for fun for now, but I must warn you secret will be revealed

Nezu: she is lying about the fun part why?

Deku: what does she mean by secret I hope she will not reveal my childhood

Kaminari: what secret?

Mel: well let's start the show

Kaminari: did she just ignore me he said while pouting

Sero+ jirou: haha don't worry about that

Mina: hahaha ha I'm so excited for the tea!

Iida: is it appropriate to reveal someone else secrets said while doing his hand chop

Mel: there is a reason behind it but I will not reveal now
Now we will start

Universe loading......

Universe found.....

Meme