001

╔═══════════════╗
Lovers to Enemies
╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗ ♥ Lovers to Enemies ♥╚═══════════════╝ 

'You are stupid at times like this'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Amber Rodrigo. The typical love story main character female lead. Shes not a nerd but is very smart. She is a decent looking person, is what her dog would say, or she is gorgeous, is what everyone says. Amber is an amazing girl. Nice, polite, popular, beautiful, amazing, human being. She is also "very talkative". She is known around the world, how? Amber does YouTube with her boyfriend, Ethan.

Ethan Perry. The typical love story main character male lead. He's not a nerd but he is very smart. He is a nice looking guy, is what his bird says, or is the most fine looking thing, is what everyone says. Ethan is an awesome guy. Gentleman, respectful, friendly, helpful, amazing, human being. He is also "in his head." He is known around the world, how? Ethan does YouTube with his girlfriend, Amber.

Ethan and Amber. Amber and Ethan. The couple everyone knows. You may not watch them but you do know about them. The couple that people love to see around, always saying 'aw' whenever they do something, or the couple that if they broke up so does the world. They are the best couple on and off screen. The couple that people want to be, always saying, 'be the Ethan to my Amber' or 'be the Amber to my Ethan'.

When you look into their eyes all it is is love and happiness. Always having smiles on their faces, always being kind, always being themselves. No matter how much hate they got, it didn't matter, they had each other and that's better than anything they could ask for.

Amber has been doing YouTube since 2011. Nothing special like everyone else. She didn't expect to have so many people like her, who does, she just wanted to do something. When she was 10, Amber recorded herself dancing a choreography she learned from her dance teacher. Nobody liked it but she did get like 20 views so that's what made excited her. 

Ethan has been doing YouTube because Amber forced him to do a dance with her. They are both in the same dance class, and their parents are kinda close, so they would practice their duet at each other's house. Ethan didn't wanna do it because nobody's gonna like him, it's a terrible excuse he made up, and Amber just looked at him and he opened up. Like a lock and key.

Posted the dance and people saw it, maybe 30 to 40 views. Time went on and they posted more dances they learned or made up together. More and more people saw it and more and more people liked it.

They started to do dares and just fun stuff together, like vlogs and weird food challenges, posted it and then went on with their day. They started social media together, but just as friends, hung out more with big smiles on their faces. As little kids they being friends was all cute and adorable, still is, but now as they are in middle school, they start to know what life is. A lot of people think they should date, of course they do, you see a guy and a girl who claim to be best friends getting a little to close to each other, then people are gonna say they need to date or they should or even ask if they are dating.

2015 was the year that everyone's demands and questions was answered when Ethan set up his little phone camera, with good quality, and asked Amber to do a video with him. Of course she was confused because she was the one usually asking that. The usual video they do, is dancing, so that's what he did. They danced a little duet and at the end he hugged her, because in middle school hugging is a big thing, and then asked her out. Amber was happy and she said yes.

He didn't ask her to be his girlfriend yet. He just wanted to take their little relationship to the next level and just hang out with more hand holding or more kisses on the cheek, and that's what they did. They mostly cuddled and watched movies together but that's all they could do for 12 year olds. Sometimes they would go to the movie theater and watch something with a lot of begging from their parents.

Then after their friends pushing their buttons, they popped the question.

It was a Friday night at the Rodrigo residence. As usual in the living room sat the two lovesick kids watching a movie all cuddled up together under a blanket. The same thing on both their minds. Fingers interlocked, eyes glued to the TV but both of them aren't paying attention to the movie that's playing on it. They would occasionally sneak a glance at each other. "Why am I so nervous." They both thought.

In the middle of the movie Ethan paused it and turned his attention to Amber. Amber turned her attention to Ethan, not caring about the paused movie. "I like you, like a lot." Ethan started. He took a deep breathe to try and calm his nerves which was not working. "Would you be my girlfriend?Like a relationship?" Ethan was nervous for no reason. The typical 'don't wanna mess up the friendship'. By her not speaking was not helping the situation at hand.

"You want me to be your girlfriend? That means you will be my boyfriend?" Amber clarified. The 12 year olds was not confused but doubting themselves. They couldn't believe that the person they liked, liked them back. Well it wasn't that confusing but they didn't wanna get all cocky with it.

Ethan nodded to Ambers questions. "It's probably weird but we can make it work?" Ethan question more then stated because he was confused also. It didn't bother them but they was still learning about things, that didn't stop them though. "Everything is the same expect we have a different label now." Ethan explained further. Amber just nodded along.

Amber thought for a bit. She wanted the same thing but she was thinking she was to young. She was also thinking if she doesn't say yes now then in the future she wouldn't get the chance to again. "Then yes. I will be your girlfriend." Amber smiled. Ethan tried to act all cool with it but on the inside he was smiling bright.

Ethan unpaused the movie and this time they was more closer together and Ethan had his arm around Amber and Amber was all snuggled up into his side. They was still not paying attention to the movie because instead of nervousness clouding their heads it was pure happiness.