Day 1. 1

"if I did not break Wei's heart that day, it probably would not have happened to Wei......I wish I could change this untoward .... I wish I could save him" Yunlan mumble in his sleep...then sleep take over him.

------------------

Good Morning........⏰

Zhao Yunlan off his alarm,but his eyes was still close. He stir little on his bed while hugging his pillows...."Yunlan dear....wake up you again going to be late for your office" Mrs. Zhao voice him from downstairs......Yunlan smile and again cover himself with quilt, sudden his balcony curtain wave and sunlight fall on his extremely handsome face. Yunlan stir and open his eye and look toward the balcony "why you wake me up......planning something for me today?!" Yunlan mumble in his yawn

"Yunlan.....are you wake or not" Mrs. Zhao said in her strict voice. "I'm wake up....mom" Yunlan said while stretching his leg and arm......he stood up on his bed and go to the balcony " hey! Yunlan are you still in your pajama" one of his neighbour taunt on Yunlan. "Atleast I wear something just look at yourself you f**king ass hole!!!" Yunlan mock and wink at him......and other grit his teeth then left.......Yunlan laugh on him and go to the washroom, he take shower and come out from the washroom while wiping his wet hair with blue color towel.

Message pop on his phone screen (....don't be late today unless you have to face boss anger...) Yunlan swipe it and shock see the time...9:15 "God! please someone help me.....and stop the time" Yunlan said while wearing his black colour paint....he hurriedly wear matching Matt orange colour shirt, with midnight Black coat...and come downstairs.

Knock... knock-knock....

"Yunlan dear...please open the door" Mrs Zhao said while preparing breakfast for them...but Yunlan sit on dinner table, he pick an apple from fruit basket and rub it on his thigh and he about to bite it.... meantime, someone again knock the door. Mrs Zhao come out from the kitchen, in her frustration and shout on them that "can anyone open the door"

Mr. Zhao hurriedly stoop up from the chair and rush to the door and open it with big smile...but his jaw fell on the floor when Mr. Zhao see neighbour on the door.

"Dad...is she again come here for sugar aur salt....or may becon....a...a....wait....what is this....(sniffing) something burning.....m...mo...mom" Yunlan mock on his father and again bite his apple.

Mr. Zhao cough and welcome her inside the house and smack on Yunlan's head "Mrs. Zhao how are you...you know I heard the gossips all ladies talk about your sooo......." Yunlan cut her word while filling her mouth with burnt becon and said it was so tasty please enjoy it" then he leave from there.......Yunlan start his car and call Da Qing and asked that why he text him.

"Lao Zhao....boss was so angry on you please come fast.......in time" Da whisper and cut the call.

Yunlan was confused and again looked at his watch and it's 9:50 "I'm on time....then why he say like this....?" Yunlan said inwardly and start his fastest sport car and drive away.

***********

Yunlan stop his car in front of his office building and come out from it he hurriedly pick his bag and enter in the office building...for saving his time Yunlan use lift and press 86th floor button, then he take out his phone and start playing zombies hunter game in it. Unfortunately lift was stop on 70th floor...Yunlan grit his teeth in his anger and take stairs.......he pass 71st floor....72.......73....74....75....76............................77..........................................."oh god why this happened to me" Yunlan said in panting and again he start walking........78....79.......................80.............."8........0.....I'm still here.....oh God! I hate this job... please god today I'm full with my punishment..... don't increase my punishment" Yunlan plead and again start walking............81...82...83....84...85.......Yunlan eye is filled with sparkle he speed up and run for 86th floor but he bumped with someone and fall on the floor.