Dance & Act Chemistry

Paris POV
Me and Tori discussed singing either Frozen or the Little Mermaid. Guess what? Frozen! Aliya was more than excited to sing with Kendall on Friday. The way they talked to each other means they like each other. Next club was dancing. I'm not in dance class except her and most of everyone in music club. My favorite club was indeed drama which starts after lunch. I stuffed my books in my locker and closed it. The whole school raced happily to the giant cafeteria. It was big like a baseball stadium. Aliya linked her arm around mine as we joined the line to make our trays. Did I forget to mention the food's incredibly delicious? Tori was in front of me with Aliya behind me. We grabbed our trays and waited until our food was served.

The cafeteria

The foods were like a buffet

The foods were like a buffet. We handpicked our snacks and drinks that are from the vending machine, Starbucks or milkshakes. I grabbed the vanilla milkshake while Aliya gets Sprite. Tori inhaled a deep breath. "I'm super nervous Paris! What if I see your dad? I'll go crazy!" She panicked. Since we got picked to be partners, she's been really nervous about coming to my house and seeing my Dad. Honestly, I rather do here instead due to how people freak or get nervous whenever I invite them to my house where my father 'Michael Jackson' is. We found a table where our friends sat in a circle. Robbie smiled delightfully. "This food is freaking amazing!" He said. Cat nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I got a slice of apple pie and very sweet candy yams." She said, smiling cheerfully. I chuckled and Aliya sat beside me. My mouth immediately felt the delightful taste of my lunch choices.

My lunch

Aliya's plate (except the milk)