~STAY~

"They're gone,"  I said as tears falling down from my eyes.

I was crying really hard and locked myself in my room. "Why?!... Mom... Dad..."

It has been three days since I have locked myself in this room... Three days after that crucial accident.

Before the plane crash...

I was watching television at the living room when I saw the news report about the Flight 1004, The plane where my parents was. The plane going to Australia...

"This is flash news report. Flight 1004 has been said to have crash landed at Lake Woods, Northern Territory of Australia. It has also been reported to have landed yesterday, 7:00 p.m. because of a machine error. Almost 500 passengers were found dead and some were severely injured. Here are the lists of names of the people who died at the said accident,"  the news announcer reported.

I saw the names of the people who died at the plane crash and I was very shock that I almost fainted when I saw the names of my parents... 'Allyana & Edward Rodriguez'. A sudden tear had fell from my eyes. No! It can't be!

Flashback...

"Bye mom! Bye dad!"  I said.

"Take care of yourself darling," mom said.

"I will mom." I hugged her tightly.

"Hey! Can I also have a hug?" Dad asked. I hugged them both when tears dropped from my eyes.

"We'll miss you very much, baby girl," he said.

"Dad, you're just going in a vacation in Australia, don't overreact like we're going to be seperated forever," I laughed.

Mom and dad also laughed.

"Take care of yourself here Maria..." 

"I will dad. I always will"

"Calling all passengers of Flight 1004 departuring to Australia, please proceed to the lobby now...

Again, calling all passengers of Flight 1004 departuring to Australia, please proceed to the lobby now,"  the voice on the speaker said.

"We have to go now baby. We'll be back after a week okay?" mom and dad kissed me goodbye.

" Okay. Bye!" I waved at them and showed them a bittersweet smile.

After our goodbyes, I had a sudden feeling that something is going to happen. That something WRONG is going to happen.

-End of Flashback-

"Maria! Maria! Open the door!"

I didn't opened the door... Instead I went into the bathroom and drank a handful of sleeping pills. My vision got blurred. I fell into the ground when I heard the door opened and my aunt went in. My vision darkened.

When I opened my eyes, I saw white light everywhere. I was standing at the middle of a long hallway where all things are white in color.The windows, walls, and even all chandeliers are white. 'Am I in heaven now?'

"Hello?..." My voice echoed through the walls but no one answered.

I saw a door at the end of the hallway. The only door I could find in this place. It must be the exit. I ran to the door and turned the door knob counter-clockwise. As it opens, I was surprised to see myself lying in a bed with many medical apparatus attached to me. 'I'm in an ICU room?'. A guy entered the room, a familiar one.