💄CHAPTER 7💄

The next morning, Zhan woke up early as usual but today he woke up with a big smile in his face as he saw his lover sleeping peacefully.

" I can't believe your mine now". Zhan mumbled caressing Yibo's cheeks.

Feeling Zhan's touch, Yibo stirred up and slowly open his eyes, he smiled when he saw Zhan staring at him.

" Ge it's not a dream right, your really mine now right?". Yibo asked.

" No baby, it's not a dream, I am yours". Zhan said.

Yibo smiled and captured Zhan's lips with his, Zhan immediately kissed back, both kissed each other passionately.

Zhan gently bite Yibo's lips and Yibo gasp, taking the chance Zhan entered his tongue inside Yibo's mouth tasting each corner of yibo's mouth.

" Mmn, ge". Yibo moaned as Zhan sucked his tongue.

Yibo gripped Zhan's hair a little hard while Zhan wrapped his arms on Yibo's waist bringing yibo more closer to him.

Moans and slurping sounds were the only noise that can be heard in Zhanyi's room.

After few minutes of kissing they both pulled out to fill their lungs with air, string of saliva connected their lips.

When they stabilized their breathes they looked at each other's lips and laughed when they saw it was swollen.

" Let's get up now, I need to prepare food". Zhan said.

" Okay ge". Yibo said.

They both went down after cleaning theirselves, Zhan started cooking and Yibo helped him.

After few minutes everyone woke up when they smelled a delicious aroma.

They smiled when they saw Zhan and Yibo placing the dishes in the table.

" Morning gege morning Yibo". Everyone said.

" Morning". Zhan and Yibo said in unison.

Then Guo Cheng noticed Yibo's lips swollen he smirked as he also saw Zhan's swollen.

" Hey Yibo why are your lips swollen?". Guo Cheng asked.

Yibo blushed and everyone turned their attention to Yibo.

Yibo wished the ground to swallow him, Zhan chuckled when he saw his boyfriend blushing mess.

He wrapped his arms on yibo's waist and pecked his lips in front of everyone before he said...

" I did it, he is my boyfriend now is there something wrong with it?". Zhan said.

Everyone's jaw dropped and they got shock but after few minutes they started teasing Zhan and Yibo.

At noon Zhan and Zanjin were sitting in the sofa checking on their tablet for their members appointments.

" Gege, how did you fall for Yibo?". Zanjin asked.

" He is cute, bubbly, clingy, sweet, and literally a baby, that's why I love him so much". Zhan said with a smile.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Jiyang with a brown envelope.

" Guys, I have good news". Jiyang said.

" What is it ge?". Zhan asked.

Everyone gathered around and Jiyang said something that shocked them all.

" Many fans requested for our company to make a boy band group so we found it a good idea and we have selected 5 people for one group". Jiyang said.

" Who is it?". Zanjin asked.