my Hazbin Hotel human OC, Amy Willows (aka Calica Catnip-Vixen

Meet my human OC, Amy, aka Calica Catnip-Vixen, Vox's love

Meet my human OC, Amy, aka Calica Catnip-Vixen, Vox's love. u///w///u

Full Name: Amy Carmine Willows; Calica Catnip-Vixen (demon name)

Nicknames: Cal, Cal-Cal, sugar toots (both by Angel Dust), sweetheart, my love, baby doll (by Vox), baby, kitty-cat, kitty-fox (by Valentino), Am

Species: Human; Fox and cat hybrid demon (demon disguise; will later officially become her demon form once she dies)

Age: early-20s

Date of Death: ????

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Caring, loving, good-natured, stubborn, flirtatious uwu

Occupation: Playboy Club Waitress; Part-time Stripper of Valentino's Studios (in Hell (aka Pentagram City))

Favorite Food: Cookies 'n' cream and pizza

Family: Nathan and Julia (parents; deceased)

Relationships: Vox (her boyfriend)

Likes: Cookies 'n' cream desserts, her friends, Vox, learning about new things, espresso

Dislikes: Sir Pentious, Valentino, Alastor, Katie Killjoy, seeing her loved ones (especially Vox) hurt, horror movies

~Facts About Amy/Calica~

• Her parents died in a car accident when she was 18. Shortly after they died, she moved into an apartment, since she's now old enough to live on her own.

• Amy dropped out of school when she was just 17, leading her to help her mother, Julia, with the housework.

• Knowing that she needs money, she decided to find a job. Amy later finds herself working as one of those sexy playboy bunny waitresses at a local Playboy Club. She isn't used to wearing sexy garb, but she's getting used to it as time goes by.

• Amy almost died from getting hit by a car, but she was saved by a certain someone (Vox) just before she died, a few days after moving into her apartment.

• Vox has a crush on her; he fell for her when he was just chilling out in the mortal realm (that's what the demons would call the living world in my headcanon), at night, and when he suddenly notice Amy walking home from buying snacks at the grocery store, he became smitten with her, and has been stalking her ever since. He even secretly put a little tracking device on one of Amy's boots, unknownst to the woman, to spy on her from Hell.

• Vox finally got all the courage to show himself to Amy. After they met for the first time, he began to explain everything to her: how he was the one who saved her from getting hit by a car, how he developed a crush on her from the first time he saw her, and how he was spying on her the whole time while she isn't noticing.

• Vox took Amy to Pentagram City with him, but before that, he gave her a necklace with a silver pendant with a star on it. This necklace is no ordinary one: anyone who wears it will transform into a demon so that they can blend in their surroundings when they're in the realm of the demons. They will then turn back when they take the necklace off.

• Went to the Hazbin Hotel, and met Charlie and the gang. Amy (aka Calica, her demon disguise) gets along very well with the hotel staff, but with Alastor, well, she was creeped out when around him, which is why Vox would defend her, and told him to stay away from her.

• Vox showed her the studios Valentino, Angel Dust's boss owns. After a tour around the studios, Valentino sees Calica pretty, and asked her if she would like to work for him. At first, she didn't want to, because she already had a job in the mortal realm, but Vox convinced her, so she reluctantly accepted it. She and Val also made a deal: he agreed to let her work at his studios from 6PM to 7PM, every day.

• She works at the Playboy Club from 7:00AM to 5:00PM, and 6:00PM to 7:00PM at the studios in Hell.

• Never met Angel's best friend, Cherri Bomb, but she has heard of her.

Hope you like her!