𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 (𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐱)

EDIT (04/05/2022):  I renamed him to Victor because of people's HC of that being his real name- :'3

I headcanon that Vox's real name is Victor Thomas, and that he's born in the 1910s.

And, here's a theory of Vox that I had in which I got some inspiration from this:

When Victor was 9, his mother was killed by his abusive father by pushing her off from the high balcony of his home; his father was an alcoholic. Ever since the death of Victor's mother, his father has abused him ever since; he never did any of the housework, nor did he ever helped his son, who did all that. Every night, Victor would mourn over the death of his mother, and would then fall asleep from all that.

By the time Victor turned 11, he couldn't take his father's abusiveness anymore, and so, after yelling at the boy for no apparent reason, he decided, that they're done: his dad killed his mother by pushing her off from the balcony, and he never did any of the work. Victor then packed his bags, and left his abusive son of a father.

When he left his father, Victor was a homeless orphan, and didn't have much friends: the other children would often bully and scorn him for having an alcoholic father, and for being an orphan who wears dark clothes all the time. He even heard some people whisper to others about how his father was the one who pushed his mother off the high balcony.

One month later, the young boy was taken in by a teacher, who treated him better than his father. Victor, of course, was happy to be wounded up under the care of a kind teacher. Though, he never went to school, but rather, was homeschooled by his caretaker, who was, of course, the teacher.

In the 1930s, Victor left his caretaker since he is now old enough to go live on his own; he's in his 20s during the 30s decade. He knew, that leaving his caretaker when he's now an adult means getting a job, and so, he was hired to be a janitor at one of the bars.

Later, in the 1950s, he founded an interest in televisions. And with that, Victor quitted being a janitor, and began his career on being in charge of one of the local TV stations; following the success, he became blinded by pride and greed, despised radios, and even completely forgetting about his past.

However, in 1954, when he was waiting for his worker to bring in his tea, suddenly, there's a blackout, which caused the worker to spill the tea onto Victor. He then got up, scolded him, and went to get something to clean his hand. Victor then decided to try to turn the power back on, despite being a blackout. But, as he flipped on one of the switches, Victor ended up getting an electric shock, and then, died, leading him to become what he is now; the TV Demon: Vox.