Liam, Noah and Mika

Hey again! Now that I've introduced you to the characters in this story I should probably tell you a bit more about them.

Liam: He was my best friend since we were born. Our mothers used to go to college together and they stayed good friends. We used to do everything together, we even went to all the same schools and all the same classes. That was until his mother died when he was 11. Liam became depressed and young me had no idea how to help him, what was I supposed to do? I had a mother. I would visit him three times a week with a box of his comfort cookies. After a year he got better and things started to go back to normal. I was so proud of him and our friendship became stronger than ever. It was when we started high school things went down again. this time tho, not really fixable.

Noah: I never really got to know them that well and I don't really remember them. But what I remember the most? their smell, probably because it was so strong. They always smelled like alcohol and cigarettes, but if you smelled them really closely, you could smell the soft sent of vanilla. their's and Liam's love story was great, and I'm really happy they met each other, 

depends on what time we are talking about...

OH! I FORGOT TO SAY THAT THEY ALWAYS WORE LEATHER JACKETS! 

...yeah that was pretty hot...

Mika: We were enemies actually, I have actually no idea why, because she dated Liam and she KNEW that I was a lesbian, so yeah, she had no reason to hate me. But I did. I once caught her cheating on Liam with Casper... Liam's big brother...

and yeah of course I told Liam, but that bitch manipulated Liam into thinking that HE was the problem!!! I was so mad!!!

So yeah, I have every right to hate her...