5. SLYTHERIN!

//3rd Person's Pov//

SLYTHERIN!!! The hat yelled on the girls head. Slytherin table were overjoyed for getting a great witch to their house, that they stand up to clap, especially one brown haired girl who jumped out of joy.

Other houses weren't so happy, well they were jealous. Everyone wanted the girl in their own house.

Y/n talked to Dumbledore for a moment, then turn to walk to the Slytherin table calmly and gracefully. Halfway there, Pansy girl jogged to hug her. "Congrats on making in to Slytherin, Y/n! Come sit."

//Y/n's Pov//

SLYTHERIN!!! The hat yelled on my head. I was SO happy that it was hard not to scream out of joy, but I had to try to act calm and graceful, I'm a Goldmoon after all.

Well at least the Slytherins seem to be happy to get me to their house.

Dumbledore said to come to his office after the feast. I walked to the Slytherin table. Halfway there Pansy come to hug me. "Congrats on making in to Slytherin, Y/n! Come sit." We sat in the table. I sat next to Pansy. A boy opposite of me extended his hand to me, "Blaise Zabini" I shook his hand. "Y/n Goldmoon" I recognized the name to be one of Pansy's friends, which she told me in the train ride earlier.

We talked for a while. The food was so great, a lot better than in America.

I get to know Blaise, and he wasn't bad ether, easy to talk to. We had something in common too.

I couldn't help but notice, multiple people staring over me from other house tables. Oh boy. What a year this will be.

I head from Pansy and Blaise that, Slytherin house didn't have the best reputation in Hogwarts. I just hope they don't hate me for my house. It shouldn't spesifi me, right?

After the feast I asked Pansy to tell me where the headmaster's office was. I got the directions and headed there. I hurry towards the headmasters office when I crashed into something or... someone.

//Harry's Pov//

After talking to Ron and Hermione for a while. Luna came to our table, and Ron and Hermione started to talk to her, I didn't really know her, so I decided to leave them talking. I was about to leave when I got interrupted. "Harry, where are you going?" Hemione asked "Eh... I'm just going to the common room." "Oh? Could you take these to my dorm?" Hermione reached out to her bag and took out a book and few papers. "Err- sure." I took them from her hands and started walking out of the great hall alone.

I was walking down the corridor just thinking to myself. When some particular girl came into my mind, but then I remembered that she was sorted in Slytherin. Ugh I don't know if I should think about her, but I can't stop, something in her was... so... irresistible. Harry, stop! It's stupid! My mind was going everywhere, and I was fighting with myself.

By now I was walking on a fast pace. Then I crashed to someone, and Hermione's stuff went flying to the ground. "OMG! I'm so sorry" I heard a girls voice, as I bend down to pick up Hermione's papers that were spread all around the corridor floor. "Eh- It's- it's really nothi-" I stopped as I looked up at the person who I bumped in to. Oh no- Of course it had to be her, Y/n.

I caught myself staring at her dreamy y/e/c eyes with my mouth slightly open. I had to shook myself out of it. She gave me an adorable smile and bend down to help me pick the rest of the papers. "Here" she said cheerfully and gave me the papers. I fixed my glasses nervously. Well, this is my awkwardness coming through to ruin my good first impression. "Err...- thanks- Y/n, right?" "Yeah, you got it. And you are?" She asked with a light chuckle. Damn. Her laugh was so cute-. oh wait. I haven't answered jet. Say something Harry, quick. "H-Harry, Harry Potter." "Well, it was nice to meet you, Harry. But I must be going by now. See you later Harry!" "Y-yeah, see ya... Y/n" I whispered her name in the end, and smiled and waved at her too wildly. Wow Harry, You. Are. An. Idiot. A big one.

I must tell the others how- nice she is, to be in a Slytherin. Maybe- just maybe- she is the only Slytherin I will ever... like. I went to the common room, still smiling to myself remembering her smile.

//Y/n's Pov//

I really had to walk little to Dumbledore's office. I was little late, but it was nice to meet someone from another house.

I was now standing in front of the office. I knocked on the door, "Come in!" Came voice inside. I opened the door and saw Dumbledore sitting on his desk. "Oh! Miss. Goldmoon. Welcome" "Sorry I'm little late" Dumbledore gave me a friendly smile. "It's ok, sit down, please." Dumbledore told me that Slytherin didn't have a girl prefect, so I got to use the prefects room. Then I got my Slytherin robes and my timetable. I took my robes, put my timetable in my bag and left the office waving goodbye to Dumbledore before leaving.

I turned around the corner and- Ugh- this can't be real, again I crashed into somebody, but this time I fell to the ground. "Watch where you're going! You filthy littl-..." He stopped to look me into my eyes with his greyish blue ones. I knew exactly who that blond, rude, idiot was.