Chapter 1

~Black Bear's POV~

The Homecoming football game had just ended, BSS highschool had beaten Bug Highschool in an epic victory. It was a really close game but I managed to make the winning touchdown and save the day. Mama Bear, Polar Bear, Panda Bear, Science Bear, and I were all going to Onett's Diner to celebrate the big win. 

The five of us were enjoying our meal and laughing when suddenly Mama Bear shot a look to Polar Bear and Panda Bear that I didn't really understand, then she said,

"Hey, Polar Bear, Panda Bear, you guys are really good at claw machines, right? Why don't you come help me with this one over here!" She winked

"What? I'm not good at cla-" Polar Bear started before he was interrupted by Mama Bear tugging at the sleeve of his pastel sweater.

Confused, the two bears followed her to the claw machine as she glared between me and science bear. 

"What was that all about?" I asked Science Bear.

"Uhhhmm.... I- I- Don't-" Science Bear started,

"What, are you nervous to be alone with me, haha." I laughed. "Just kidding." 

Science Bear blushed.

"H-Hey.. I was actually meaning to ask you something..." 

"Oh, What was it?"

"Well, I just think, you're really cool Black Bear, and I- I've thought this for a while.."

Before he could finish his sentence, my arch-nemesis, Stick Bug, who is the quarterback of Bug High barges into the diner rudely. 

*TW HOMOPHOBIA*

"On a date with your boyfriend?!?!" He yelled at us. I let out a low growl in anger. Science Bear looked at me nervously..

"Don't worry about he says," I tell Science Bear. I turn to face Stick Bug, "What do you want?"

"I saw you cheating before the final quarter! You were eating special honey!" He snarled. 

"I don't need special honey to be better than you, Sticky." 

Stick Bug takes my plate of waffles and throws it on the floor. 

"You better watch yourself, Black Bear. You might have won this time, but this isn't over." He cackled, and then walked his lanky body out of the diner and sped away in his convertible. 

Mama Bear, Polar Bear, and Panda Bear rushed over to check on us. 

"Are you guys ok?!" Mama Bear asks frantically. 

"He's lucky I didn't kick his butt." Said Panda Bear.

"We're ok guys, don't worry. I'm not scared of him." I said. I looked over at Science Bear, who looked pretty shaken up. "Hey buddy it's ok," I reached across the table and patted him on the shoulder. He looked up and me through his glasses and gave me a shy smile. 

"We better get out of here, we can all come to my house and I can cook us some tiramisu." Polar bear interjected. 

We all agreed and gathered our stuff and exited the diner. On our way out, Science Bear hovered closely to me, and I could feel my face glow red. 

We all got into Mama Bear's Cadillac Escalade and drove to Polar Bear's house. 

~Author's Note~

We will soon have an instagram account where we'll be posting original art and content so stay tuned for that ❤❤❤❤ 

-Kiwi&Starbucks