My Someone Special (Niall Horan)

(Emma'a POV)

"I just don't understand. What is wrong with me?" I cried into my best friends chest. "Nothing love. There isn't anything wrong with you" He said holding me and running my back letting me cry.

Niall Horan is my best friend. He is my everything. He has been there for me every time I get my heart broken. He is there whenever I need him.

*****Earlier that week (Tuesday)********

I tried texting Jake, but he never texted back. He hasn't said anything to me all day. He wasn't on the bus this morning, so he didn't sit with me. He did the same thing yesterday. He's ignoring me.

We have had this thing going for about 2 weeks now. We were basically 'together', but we weren't. If that makes since.

When he got on the bus after school he didn't sit with me. I have him a WTF look and he just kinda looked to me like nothing was wrong. I was beyond confused I just kinda ignored it.

I got up the next day and decided to just send Jake a message saying 'hey' and that's it. I never got a reply back and just like before he wasn't no the bus when I got on in the morning.

Throughout the whole day everyone kept asking me if I knew about him and some girl named Tibby. I told them all the same thing. I didn't know what they were talking about and I didn't even know who they were talking about.

It seemed like someone asked me every 5 seconds.

At the end of the day I got on the bus like always and say all the way in the back, like always. Everybody else started piling on the bus and then I saw Jake walking up to the bus holding hands with some girl. Then they stopped and he kissed her.

My heart stopped. He got on the bus and say in the second to last seat in the back, but it was the opposite side from me. He just sat there. He didn't say a word. My feelings were hurt so bad. I slouched down in my seat up against the window and put my knees up on the back of the seat infront of me.