chapter 3

~A/N~

Sorry I haven't posted and updated in a while I have been a little upset lately, but anyway im updating now so. I hope everybody had liked it so far....please vote, comment, etc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I started crying again, trying to continue Niall pull me into his chest, like before, comforting me.

"Maybe, you can't find someone because you do this. Are you sure you don't sleep around because that's definitely not what I heard. I heard..."

He was cut off by now I'll who is still holding me.

"Shut the fuck up, you stupid fucking prick."

"Or What?" he said with an attitude

"Or you're not only going to have to answer to Niall but to me as well"

Todd said joining in this little argument. "And if you have a problem with that you can answer to the both of us" Drew said as he and TJ turned around facing the backseats

"Why are y'all sticking up for her. She is a fucking dumbass, ugly, cry baby, who fucking creeps on every yeah she meets." Jake said.

Him call me a dumbass, ugly and a cry baby, didn't bother me much. It's not the first time I've heard it, but him call me a creep hit me pretty hard. I started crying and crying hard into my hands facing the window away from Niall.

Niall scooted closer toward me pulling me tightly into his chest, shielding me so everybody couldn't see my face.

"Babe, stop, please. It's not true. He's just being a dick. Please, Emma. You're going to cause me to cry. I hate feeling like this. Please."

I couldn't stop the tears. They just kept falling as I sobbed into Nialls shirt.

"Nobody is ever going to love her. She's far from perfect. She'd be doing everyone a favor if she just disappeared." I can barely hear what Jake with saying over my sobbs.

Before Niall could say anything Todd started yelling

"If you don't shut your fucking mouth you stupid fucking son of a bitch. I swear."

"She's not worth it dude. What the fuck?"

I cried harder hearing that Jake was saying, knowing it was true, I'm really not worth it. No one is ever gonna love me.

"This girl is more than worth it. You may not give a fuck about her, but I do."

I could hear Niall getting emotional as he went on.

"She is my world, she is my everything." he looked away from Jake and back at me lifting my face to look at his.

" I can't live a day without seeing her face, or hearing her voice." his voice was just a low whisper now.

~(Niall's POV)~

I looked into Emma's beautiful deep blue eyes and brushed a strand of her long blonde hair from her face and wipe away your tears and then continued.

"She may not think she is worth it but she is and I will tell her everyday. I will tell her everyday how beautiful she is. I will tell her everyday how important she is, and I will tell her everyday how much I love her."

When I finish she looked down as more tears fell from her eyes and then one fell from mine. I wiped it away quickly. She took a deep breath before she spoke.

"Niall, you don't have to say that just to make me feel better."

"I'm not Emma" I said reassuring her

"Emma love, I love you. I love how when you laugh really hard you squeak. I love how when you sneeze you barely make any noise and then you squeak. I love that when you stretch you make this yawning moaning sound, and I love how almost anything can make you cry"

I tried to continue without crying.

"Emma, I love you for who you are." after I said that I put my hand on the side of her face, lowering my to hers and she did the same, and then she closed her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwwww so cute ......... c: Please vote and comment to tell me how you fell about my story